• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I knew it was T-Dawg's baby the entire time.

Too bad he never got to see his kid. :)

Really though I wish I was sad to see Lori no longer with us, but even my wife was glad she is gone from the show.

Pretty damn good episode.

Please someone talk to me about this!!!!!! I don't wanna spoil it, but damn we need to talk about this episode now!!!!!

Hell, I might need therapy after this episode.

I just want to lay in the fetal position and cry. :cry:

Im really surprised they killed of two main characters that fast. And just when T-dog just started to appeal to me he died. To recap...if you stand up for prisoners..your dead..I.e...Dale and Randall/T-dog and prisoners...Rick should have killed Andrew when he had the chance.

I can't believe they offed her so early. What a damn good episode. Now maybe they might have Maggie and Glenn with a new baby. To start there own family. I'm still shaking from this episode. I wonder if the mid-season finale will be more epic then this one!!!!! And the season finale must out do both.....

T-dog wrote that on your book. I would of offed him for you bro. lol

Even worse, he wrote it on the huge Tony Moore print I have of the cover of issue #1. I have been getting the cast to sign it over the last 2 years. I have around 14 sigs on it now including his quote. I may attempt to remove it from the print or if I ever run into Charlie Adlard at a con try and get him to somehow turn it into a quick small sketch or something.

I really hope the writers of the show leave out Rick and his "telephone call to heaven" mental break.

I forgot about that! Perhaps instead Lori can come back and talk to Rick like Obi Wan Kenobi did!

where are all these zombies coming from?

i feel like the last 2 seasons were too slow too much dialogue and too little killing...and this season is going..almost...too fast...but not fast in terms of plot development, but fast in killings and action..

all in the same breath, i think the episode was GREAT! but i am just saying...they are killing off good key characters, and every episode seems to have a zombie horde...where are they coming from?

i guess i saw the opening scene and how they were lead there..but still...they were all up in the prison system and stuff..

why wouldnt rick and co have cleared it all out before hand?

Edited by Jerry S