• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I have read them. I wouldn't be pushing them on anyone, but if someone asks about the original story I would just tell them it is a comic book and it would be cheaper to pick up the COMPENDIUM instead of trying the buy the comics.

fixed that for you (both compendium volumes for around $80)

Much appreciated!

(thumbs u

And why are all the characters that have been offed, Americans? Not one has been any of the foreign born actors?

And yes the gov will come soon enough but damn.

:facepalm: I don't think ANY of the characters on the show are "foreign born"...Are you referring to the Asian-Americans, African-Americans on the show?

interesting episode. would have been much more powerful if i had cared a whit for either of the two characters who ...

...died. As in T-Dog and Lori. :acclaim:

Oh snap now where did I misplace that spoiler tag, oh yeah those are not needed when discussing an already aired episode of the show.

interesting episode. would have been much more powerful if i had cared a whit for either of the two characters who ...

Oh snap now where did I misplace that spoiler tag, oh yeah those are not needed when discussing an already aired episode of the show.

giant-salami2.jpg

giant-salami2.jpg

:roflmao:

giant-salami2.jpg

lol

I keep forgetting to mention that if you are in the Portland metro area, at least two theatres are showing WD on the big screen each Sunday night and for free!

(thumbs u

Kiggins Theatre in downtown Vancouver: http://kigginstheatre.com/ (sponsored by I Like Comics in the Couv (http://www.ilikecomicswa.com/))

Bagdad Theatre in SE Portland: http://www.mcmenamins.com/219-bagdad-theater-pub-home

I'm pretty sure that the Hollywood on Sandy is showing it too but am not 100% certain.

Hollywood Theatre in NE Portland: http://hollywoodtheatre.org/

I've gone to the Bagdad the last two weeks and have also been there in the past for WD and it's pretty damn awesome to watch with 200 of your closest friends.

And why are all the characters that have been offed, Americans? Not one has been any of the foreign born actors?

:facepalm: I don't think ANY of the characters on the show are "foreign born"...Are you referring to the Asian-Americans, African-Americans on the show?

I think A.RYAN changed his name hm

lol

Lori ain't been headshot - Carol finds her.

The crew find Carol being chowed down on by Lori.

It's in next week's episode folks!

Enjoy.....

Seriously - why don't people just downloads the bloody episode rather than coming on here to moan. (shrug)

I think he's referring to the actual actors who play the characters. Rick and Maggie are both Brits. And I think Laurie is canadian? If not, then I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Gotcha....because I thought they were all from Georgia...the state, not the country (shrug)

(thumbs u

I think A.RYAN changed his name hm

lol

Err...yeah, I guess it is too hard to understand the the whole "FORIEGN BORN ACTORS" part in my post.

Anyway who cares right? Just pointing out that the main characters who have been killed off were portrayed by American actors and so far none of the characters who are played by non American actors have been killed off. Thought that was a funny little bit about the show. That is all but that is fine if you want to insinuate that I am a racist by NOT reading the post and what is actually said.

And lennie james is British as well.

Edited by DeafMuteComics