• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

interesting episode. would have been much more powerful if i had cared a whit for either of the two characters who ...

Going to disagree a tiny bit here and I think it may speak volumes for the show. Just during the last commercials, my daughter says to me, I hope ... dies, I can't stand him/her. After the very last scene my daughter is in complete disarray, bawling like a baby, saying why did they have to kill off him/her?

I thought it was bloody genius and got to me as well.

Jim

interesting episode. would have been much more powerful if i had cared a whit for either of the two characters who ...

Going to disagree a tiny bit here and I think it may speak volumes for the show. Just during the last commercials, my daughter says to me, I hope ... dies, I can't stand him/her. After the very last scene my daughter is in complete disarray, bawling like a baby, saying why did they have to kill off him/her?

Jim

disagree away. i'll admit it was an uptick from Dale when i cheered his demise.

Jim

I agree. It's funny to see so many people hate a character but then they die and you immediately change your opinion. I think it was more in the way he/she died. It played him/her off as heroic and selfless which made you question your hatred.

Jim

I'll admit that it got to me. I had a few tears, and it's hard for a tv show to give me that kind of emotional punch.

Jim

I'll admit that it got to me. I had a few tears, and it's hard for a tv show to give me that kind of emotional punch.

It was right then and there where I realised I am so freaking glad that I decided to sell everything else and was glad that I decided to latch my collectible fixation on everything that is the Walking Dead.

Jim

Jim

It was right then and there where I realised I am so freaking glad that I decided to sell everything else and was glad that I decided to latch my collectible fixation on everything that is the Walking Dead.

Jim

but, but, but the book is dying! ::runs away to cry::

Here's some news posted today regarding the Fall TV series winners and losers:

"What is TV top-rated series with adults under 50? Here’s a hint: It’s not on any of the major networks. It's The Walking Dead. AMC’s high-octane zombie drama has been chopping heads and taking names in Season 3, drawing 10 million viewers a week (a full 50% increase from last season) and topping huge hits like “The Big Bang Theory,” “Modern Family,” and “The Voice” in the key adults 18-to-49 demographic."

"What is TV top-rated series with adults under 50? Here’s a hint: It’s not on any of the major networks. It's The Walking Dead. AMC’s high-octane zombie drama has been chopping heads and taking names in Season 3, drawing 10 million viewers a week (a full 50% increase from last season) and topping huge hits like “The Big Bang Theory,” “Modern Family,” and “The Voice” in the key adults 18-to-49 demographic."

I read something similar yesterday where they go on to say lookout for another bunch of copycat shows from the other networks.......

Ian

I read something similar yesterday where they go on to say lookout for another bunch of copycat shows from the other networks.......

Ian

*Cross Fingers* they make a "Raise the Dead" show, I have that series in my back issue bin and the Sudyam covers were nice to boot.

Daryl won't die but Merle will! The Governor will kill him Tyrese comic style in front of the Daryl and the others. It will show how cold the Governor is by killing his own man but will go back to the Woodbury people and tell them that his brother killed him and try to convince Andrea that Rick's group has lost it.

Anyone else notice the shirt they are soliciting in the new previews. I was flipping through it today and my wife glance at that page and said "is that what happens"

I'm not spoiling anything here, you can look for yourselves. Could mean something else?

Anyone else notice the shirt they are soliciting in the new previews. I was flipping through it today and my wife glance at that page and said "is that what happens"

I'm not spoiling anything here, you can look for yourselves. Could mean something else?

That was what he said to Dale before he put him out of his misery last season.