• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I doubt it, or at least, she's not in it.

They dug three graves one for each of the fallen, but so far I think they have only shown one of their bodies and it's not Carol or Lori.

If Darryl left that Cherokee rose for T-dog I am gonna be nauseous.

Greg Nicotero confirmed on Talking Dead that Lori was consumed entirely by that bloated walker.

Bones and all? People lie. Why give away major plots points by telling us her body may still be out there?

Would love to know how the zombie fit the rib cage and skull into its mouth, let alone chomp down on bones.

And I agree, I don't believe most of what I hear from the people involved in the show. I remember Kirkman saying that the tension between Lori and Rick would come to a head where they had to address it (can't find the link). Didn't happen (don't consider Lori admitting she's a bad why as tension coming to a head) so either that was a lie or this is a lie. Either way I don't care as I am enjoying the show. I just wanted to illustrate my own example as to why I don't buy into what people are citing.

Also, lets not forget that the comic book would have never been published if Kirkman didn't lie about its plot in order to get Image to the book out.

Also, lets not forget that the comic book would have never been published if Kirkman didn't lie about its plot in order to get Image to the book out.

???

Please elaborate.

He told them there were space aliens and vast conspiracies, etc., to make the story more sexy and get it off the ground. He's been interviewed about that a bunch of times.

Here Yah Go!!!

???

Please elaborate.

He told them there were space aliens and vast conspiracies, etc., to make the story more sexy and get it off the ground. He's been interviewed about that a bunch of times.

Here Yah Go!!!

Also, last week one of the producers said that the -script "kind of grows organically," which I took to mean that the plot points evolve and change from time to time.

Carl didn't shoot Lori, he couldn't do it. Carol heard the gun shot and got there just after Carl and Maggie left. Carol checks Lori's pulse - she's alive! Uses her non-existent nursing skills to save Lori.

Finds a phone and needs help...

kirkman confirmed that Carl did shoot Lori.

Carl didn't shoot Lori, he couldn't do it. Carol heard the gun shot and got there just after Carl and Maggie left. Carol checks Lori's pulse - she's alive! Uses her non-existent nursing skills to save Lori.

Finds a phone and needs help...

kirkman confirmed that Carl did shoot Lori.

Nicotero said that the thing Rick picked up out of the blood looked like a tooth initially, but it was revealed to be a bullet (with a flat side) when he turned it around. That was the bullet Carl used to shoot Lori.

It was also mentioned that Rick (the actor) carries that bullet around in every scene he is in.

Edited by sckao

Just watched tonight's episode. It was pretty good, except for the whole Rick acting in a trance state of rage. My roommate also felt that part of the episode was very corny as did I. All in all a good episode though.

I still think Lori is alive. (shrug)

Just watched tonight's episode. It was pretty good, except for the whole Rick acting in a trance state of rage. My roommate also felt that part of the episode was very corny as did I. All in all a good episode though.

yep, she and Carol are locked in a cell for an entire day making no attempt to communicate w/ the rest of the group who are 50 yards away. any scenario in which Lori is still alive would be too stupid for words.

yep, she and Carol are locked in a cell for an entire day making no attempt to communicate w/ the rest of the group who are 50 yards away. any scenario in which Lori is still alive would be too stupid for words.

Where is her body then Mike? :baiting:

That zombie didn't eat her.

That would be lame of Kirkman big time.

I want Lori and that annoying baby to die like they are supposed to. :sumo:

Loridies.jpg

lol

Loridies.jpg

in the graves they dug for no reason. when you have to watch a show after the show where the director and creator explain what just happened, that's lousy television. sorry.

Loridies.jpg

in the graves they dug for no reason. when you have to watch a show after the show where the director and creator explain what just happened, that's lousy television. sorry.

Still pretty obvious there is a swerve coming.

No bodies in a TV show is never sure death.

Of course Kirkman and the director are going to make statements like to full the viewers.

I am not saying she isn't dead, but I am saying I can see her being alive at the end of this season's cliffhanger.