• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Black Friday exclusive, only at Walmart! Why take on hordes of walkers alone, when you can grab a friend and take them on together? All new, exclusive 2 Player version of Jakks Pacific's addictive & fun The Walking Dead: Zombie Hunter TV Game! 2 'pump & shoot' shotgun controllers and head to head arcade action at an mazing price of only $29.99! Starts Thanksgiving night at 8PM, while supplies last.

175542_564941080198721_1879311646_o.jpg

Black Friday exclusive, only at Walmart! Why take on hordes of walkers alone, when you can grab a friend and take them on together? All new, exclusive 2 Player version of Jakks Pacific's addictive & fun The Walking Dead: Zombie Hunter TV Game! 2 'pump & shoot' shotgun controllers and head to head arcade action at an mazing price of only $29.99! Starts Thanksgiving night at 8PM, while supplies last.

175542_564941080198721_1879311646_o.jpg

I really hope no one buys this for me for Christmas just because I like the show/comic and they can't think of anything better

Trouble is - Ricks very short on muscle power - and woodbury seems to have a fair few - unless Merle keeps evening the odds!

Rick - currently 'preoccupied'

Daryl

Oscar

Michonne - wounded

Axel - useless so far at fighting

Carl - unless armed - useless

Carol - just useless

Hershel - one leg

Becky - useless

That bunch, even if Andrea,Maggie and Glenn return aren't going to take on the Govenor.

I reckon Tyreese might be bringing a few with him. The 'battle' just can't happen as quite frankly Ricks group are very weak.

Last nights swapping of Maggie for Michonne was genius - that girl is in for a world of butthurt.

Wonder if the Gov will stage a Merle vs Glenn fight in the arena to get Maggie to talk?

Man can't wait for next week!

Trouble is - Ricks very short on muscle power - and woodbury seems to have a fair few - unless Merle keeps evening the odds!

Daryl

Oscar

Michonne - wounded

Carol - just useless

Hershel - one leg

Becky - useless

That bunch, even if Andrea,Maggie and Glenn return aren't going to take on the Govenor.

I reckon Tyreese might be bringing a few with him. The 'battle' just can't happen as quite frankly Ricks group are very weak.

Last nights swapping of Maggie for Michonne was genius - that girl is in for a world of butthurt.

Wonder if the Gov will stage a Merle vs Glenn fight in the arena to get Maggie to talk?

Michonee looks just fine.

Did you miss the scene with Carol and the rifle?

Most people are "useless without a gun" it seems.

Daryl

Oscar

Michonne - wounded

Carol - just useless

Hershel - one leg

Becky - useless

What the one where she almost blew Ricks head off?

Yeah,I saw that - not very confidence building I'm afraid!

Michonne got shot in the leg.....

If it ever came to one on one, then Ricks group are weak.

Thats all I'm saying. (shrug)

Daryl

Oscar

Michonne - wounded

Carol - just useless

Hershel - one leg

Becky - useless

What the one where she almost blew Ricks head off?

Yeah,I saw that - not very confidence building I'm afraid!

Michonne got shot in the leg.....

If it ever came to one on one, then Ricks group are weak.

Thats all I'm saying. (shrug)

It's Television....Michonne could have been shot in the head and be fine next week. Carol could be in a coma and be the life of the party. We know where it's going, so the writing will find a way to even the odds before that happens.

Sadly, it will be stretched out for (at least) another 10 episodes.