• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Anyone catch the cameo by tyrese towards the end. Walking off the patrol taking his bow with him ? I think that was him .

Wasn't that the same dude they showed in the first eps of this season as the guy trailing Michonne and Andrea around Woodbury?

Yeah. That's not Tyreese.

lots of nods comix - you are right...it was a great ep -- im really loving the show..

one other subtle nod to the comic was the table in the prison

looks kinda like this huh:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=894587&GSub=128557

hehehe

"First appearance of the Walking Dead TV Show Stainless Steel Table!!!"...add 20% to the asking price. lol

Loved the show. Can't wait for next week.

Will Andrea ever redeem herself in the show? Will she be knocked off at Woodbury? :wishluck:

Sorry can't stand her on the show.

As I mentioned to someone....Lori marked the point of no return where the TV and Comic universes of Walking Dead ceased to be on the same track.

This is like a "Sliders" Walking Dead alternate universe...anything can happen at this point.

The producers seem to be setting up several potential parties that could be the one to end the Gov's reign.

lots of nods comix - you are right...it was a great ep -- im really loving the show..

hehehe

"First appearance of the Walking Dead TV Show Stainless Steel Table!!!"...add 20% to the asking price. lol

and the 4 real 1st appearances in the page lol

The Gov needs to feed Penny someone's appendage sooooo yeah kind of bored with this season so far.

You're bored with THIS season? Really?

There's been more violence, character introductions, mayhem, and tension built than the other two seasons combined?

If this bores you I can't imagine what would be exciting.

hehehe

and the 4 real 1st appearances in the page lol

Yeah, I think you might have mentioned that once before, I think, maybe. lol

The Gov needs to feed Penny someone's appendage sooooo yeah kind of bored with this season so far.

You're bored with THIS season? Really?

There's been more violence, character introductions, mayhem, and tension built than the other two seasons combined?

If this bores you I can't imagine what would be exciting.

Forgot to put :baiting: in the post. Looks like

Penny meets Michonne

next week per the sneak peak on Talking Dead

Regarding Penny:

I thought it was a mis-step revealing her earlier in the season. They should have waited until next weeks episode. Would have been more powerful and better placed. Hindsight I guess for the writers/producers.

Ryan

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Yeah this was an ok episode. Let's see what next week brings.

I don't read the comics, but I've heard enough about them (I have friends that read them) to know that the Governor was a pretty scary dude in the comics. On the TV show? Different story.

I mean, yeah he's the "bad guy" but is he really that "bad"? Sure he has a collection of heads he keeps, and he is a shady guy....but I don't FEAR him, like the governor in the comics (so I've heard). This guy just doesn't seem that evil. I was hoping that he would have done SOMETHING this epidsode to make us, as the audience, really fear him. I thought the scene with Maggie should have gone "all the way" so to speak. He needs to do something that makes me hate him, and want to see him burn for all that he has done.

But nope. Lost opportunity. I'll continue to watch and know he's the bad guy simply by his comic book reputation alone.

This TV Governor is weak subsitute.

My thought is if/when someone takes out Penny is when his "switch" will be flipped. Yeah as of right now they seem to be running this more like Lost where good/evil depends on perspective as opposed to the comic where you just knew who was evil based on actions alone.

That episode was awesome!!! I'm still glad Michonne (hope I spelled that right) found Ricks group!! It's getting very crazy. I can't wait to see what Darryl does when he finds out about his brother!!! Thoughts??

Is it me, or does it feel like they are skipping a lot of good content to get to a confrontation between the two groups.

Thought this season would be more of a slow burn.

Still a good episode. I thought the part with the Governor and Maggie was interesting and had me very curious as to how far it would go.