• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I boycott television now until February. :sumo:

Jim

Verizon eventually got my fios hooked up at my new place, but since I missed the last episode, I have not cared enough to bother to set up my stuff yet. I have more important things to do, like buy and sell comics on the internet anyway. :whee:

My thoughts are all over the place. I love that the show will continue on with more seasons. But will it still have the same feel as it does with season 3 and past seasons with Glenn gone? I kinda got a little nervous and scared reading half way down, thinking that the show was done for!! But I guess I was wrong.......Keep on trucking WD!!!

Repetition time again by me - I think season 4 will be completely different from the comic.

Kirkman has always wanted to go another way, and the speed with with the show is catching up with the comic, probably means all comic material would be gone by Season 4 anyway.

My money is still on 'The Fightback' against the Zombies led by General Rick and Sergeant Carl.

One City at a time.

Repetition time again by me - I think season 4 will be completely different from the comic.

Kirkman has always wanted to go another way, and the speed with with the show is catching up with the comic, probably means all comic material would be gone by Season 4 anyway.

My money is still on 'The Fightback' against the Zombies led by General Rick and Sergeant Carl.

One City at a time.

My money is on the Governor winning, killing Rick's group and the Governor becoming the new focus of the show!!!

I think Darabont is what made season 1 great and Mazzara at the helm is what made season two so eh. The last few episodes after the hiatus for season 2 picked up zombie-wise and action-wise after Mazzara heard the blowback from the fans. That's why I think season three has been so action packed. He's kind of over-correcting.

I think a new producer might be a good thing. I'm optimistic.

I think a lot of the issues are budgetary - I hope the powers at be succumb to the will of the rational and pump the show with the money that it needs to get it done the right way -

I have to say, with Glenn behind the helm of the creativity - the show flourished, removing the long and often boring monologues of the characters and whiney / emotional scenes that were too cheesy more than realistic..

Edited by Jerry S