• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

$20 says Andrea kills the Governor..

Possible, but I would bet she punks out on it a few times first. She's had her chances alone with him, knows he's a whackadoo, and still didn't do anything.

So I am thinking, since they've set her up as a waffler-supreme, they make you think she's gonna take him out and then she has "performance issues".

:o

Good episode.

Is there any other way into Woodbury, are there any other entrances? They keep showing the same wall.

I think that's the one gate. The rest seems to be a mixture of chicken wire, sheet metal and barricaded walls.

has to be. Andrea & Spencer got out somewhere else

gaps in the walls. They haven't shown any other entrances/exits.

Good episode.

Is there any other way into Woodbury, are there any other entrances? They keep showing the same wall.

I think that's the one gate. The rest seems to be a mixture of chicken wire, sheet metal and barricaded walls.

They should at least show something and that they have guards on them.

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

I thinking Merle is going to find redemption amongst the group and viewers and will end up dying in a heroic way.

I think either the Gov is going to end up taking Judith or shooting Carl in the eye.

On another note, it would have been epic if Carl would have been in the trunk when Andrea took off to Woodbury

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

I thinking Merle is going to find redemption amongst the group and viewers and will end up dying in a heroic way.

I think either the Gov is going to end up taking Judith or shooting Carl in the eye.

On another note, it would have been epic if Carl would have been in the trunk when Andrea took off to Woodbury

Don't you think it is too soon for Carl to get shot in the eye ?

I thought that, but even in a mirror the affected eye should remain the same. Check out his face. The injury is actually on his realistic left, but the patch ends up on the right. Mirrors reflect an image, they don't switch reality. ;)

I thought that, but even in a mirror the affected eye should remain the same. Check out his face. The injury is actually on his realistic left, but the patch ends up on the right. Mirrors reflect an image, they don't switch reality. ;)

Look again. :makepoint:

In the comic, the patch is on the left eye.

On the tv series, it is his right eye. doh!

He was looking in the mirror, there was no error :tonofbricks:

lol

Again, mirrors don't change reality. Even if it's a mirror, the affected eye he pulls the bandage from is the left eye. Later, the patch is on the right eye. Don't look at it as a reflection, look at it in relation to his true right and true left. :makepoint:

lol

Again, mirrors don't change reality. Even if it's a mirror, the affected eye he pulls the bandage from is the left eye. Later, the patch is on the right eye. Don't look at it as a reflection, look at it in relation to his true right and true left. :makepoint:

:facepalm:

He's looking into the mirror, and the injury is on our right, which makes it look like the left eye is injured. When he pulls away from the mirror, the right eye is injured. No error.

Don't know how to explain it any easier than that :makepoint: