• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Most people picking on that plot point have never actually fired a gun at all much less at a moving target, much much less while that target is firing back. lol

When is Morgan coming back???

He's coming back this weekend.

Im basing it on two assumptions:

He looked like the guy who was asking for help while Rick & Co. were on their run.

If that's not him, than it's the guy with the sniper that shoots at the ground near Rick and Carl

I'm guessing that when Rick and Michonne are talking about "the person" who's lost it, they are talking about Morgan. Im guessing they find him after his son has been killed which is why Morgan is going to be a little crazy. Rick is gonna understand his emotions and perhaps it will start righting Rick in the right direction again when he sees Morgan has lost it.

Edited by @Captain_Sawyer

Disappointed in the episode, these new episodes of Season 3 are almost as boring as the farm house episodes.

Hopefully in these last 6 episodes people die, there is mass amounts of conflict and Michonne is shown as the true butt kicker she is meant to be. When the current issues of the comic are more exciting than a live action show, you have problems.

Like the idea of Tyrese and his Sister/Daughter teaming up with Andrea to take down the Gov. I think one of the Dixon Brothers will be dead by the end of this season, along with Judith. Be nice to see Tyrese live past the prison in the tv show.

Like the idea of Tyrese and his Sister/Daughter.

I know this is set in the south and all, but it's just his sister. lol

I wish people wouldn't post spoilers in this thread or discuss the previews or if you do please do it in spoiler tags :(

Expecting to Post spoiler tags after a few days of a sunday episode is a little iffy. Yeah we understand some people havent seen the episode but come on the majority have. The thread is intended to talk about the show. Before, current and future. What do you expect to find here?

I wish people wouldn't post spoilers in this thread or discuss the previews or if you do please do it in spoiler tags :(

Expecting to Post spoiler tags after a few days of a sunday episode is a little iffy. Yeah we understand some people havent seen the episode but come on the majority have. The thread is intended to talk about the show. Before, current and future. What do you expect to find here?

I meant about the next episode. People are saying it looks like Morgan will return based on the previews. Some of us don't watch the previews.

I think one of the Dixon Brothers will be dead by the end of this season, along with Judith. Be nice to see Tyrese live past the prison in the tv show.

I don't think AMC would ever show a baby being killed. Maybe an accidental death but you won't see the Governer shoot her.

I meant about the next episode. People are saying it looks like Morgan will return based on the previews. Some of us don't watch the previews.

But how is that a spoiler if someone is just guessing. The poster doesn't know who he is. At this point it is just an assumption.

But how is that a spoiler if someone is just guessing. The poster doesn't know who he is. At this point it is just an assumption.

Let me put it this way. After i watched the episode on Monday morning (without watching the preview for next week) i wouldn't have guessed in a million years Morgan would be in the next episode. There was no suggestion of it in the episode. Now a number of people have mentioned they think he might come back. So on Sunday when i watch the next episode, if he does come back i won't be surprised.

Now guessing things based on what happens in the episode is totally different.

Like the idea of Tyrese and his Sister/Daughter.

I know this is set in the south and all, but it's just his sister. lol

I've heard people speculate it's his Daughter or his Sister. I must've missed it in the show when they stated their relation to one another.

the comic has always been better then the show, that will never change

Before issue #100, the comic was a bore.

Which comic?

Walking Dead?

lol

the comic has always been better then the show, that will never change

Before issue #100, the comic was a bore.

:o

Are you serious? I think issue 100 is possibly where it jumped the shark.