• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

the comic has always been better then the show, that will never change

Before issue #100, the comic was a bore.

:o

Are you serious? I think issue 100 is possibly where it jumped the shark.

Once Rick & company got to the community the book began to bore me. It's started to ramp up again with the Saviors coming into the picture. Book took a nose dive for a good 20 issues after the prison. Abraham and his group spiced it up again, but I think the book was firing on all cylinders with the first 48 issues and has struggled to capture that magic again. Just my 2 cents.

the comic has always been better then the show, that will never change

Before issue #100, the comic was a bore.

:o

Are you serious? I think issue 100 is possibly where it jumped the shark.

Once Rick & company got to the community the book began to bore me. It's started to ramp up again with the Saviors coming into the picture. Book took a nose dive for a good 20 issues after the prison. Abraham and his group spiced it up again, but I think the book was firing on all cylinders with the first 48 issues and has struggled to capture that magic again. Just my 2 cents.

First 48 were pure magic, it's been sputtering and spitting and listing as it tries to find a way to bottle that lightning again.

I think one of the Dixon Brothers will be dead by the end of this season, along with Judith. Be nice to see Tyrese live past the prison in the tv show.

I don't think AMC would ever show a baby being killed. Maybe an accidental death but you won't see the Governer shoot her.

One way to deal with that is during an attack, either by the Guv or zombies; whoever is watching Judith has to leave her to help out and when they go back to check on the baby, she's gone. Maybe some blood stains left like with Lori.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/28/the-walking-dead-gets-a-new-boss/

Why is this news again today? I thought they made this move like 3 months ago?

"Gimple co-wrote the -script of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance alongside Seth Hoffman and David S. Goyer." :ohnoez:

Holy mess!

What? Was the guy who did the special effect for the original FF movie unavailable?

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/28/the-walking-dead-gets-a-new-boss/

Why is this news again today? I thought they made this move like 3 months ago?

they only announced the new showrunner today having announced the firing of the old one some weeks ago.

this guy was named 6 weeks ago. i commented on it in this thread. no one cared.

Edited by paperheart

Glen Mazzara lets a few secrets out - they were going to kill off Carl!

Fascinating read!

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/news?name=glen-mazzara-promises-big-things-for-season-3-finale-of-the-walking-dead

You too? Thought it was just me.

When she started in the last episode I hoped Merle had come in to knock her out.

Too much kumbaya