• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Well...the franchise is officially big time now. Just had a spoof on SNL. (said somewhat tongue-in-cheek)

I think the guy who played Rick is actually a big fan of the comics. Wonder if he had any pull in getting the skit on the air. Somebody said that on Talking Dead a few weeks ago.

Oh sh*t I missed that.... I'm going to see if I can pull the video and paste it here. If anyone gets to it first, it'll be much appreciated!! Thanks

Well...the franchise is officially big time now. Just had a spoof on SNL. (said somewhat tongue-in-cheek)

I think the guy who played Rick is actually a big fan of the comics. Wonder if he had any pull in getting the skit on the air. Somebody said that on Talking Dead a few weeks ago.

Oh sh*t I missed that.... I'm going to see if I can pull the video and paste it here. If anyone gets to it first, it'll be much appreciated!! Thanks

Thanks was just about to post it, but you got to it first. All in all it was kinda funny even though SNL is kinda lame now a days. Hit or miss I'd say

tks, great fun

Just watching the end of last weeks episode again and I'm sorry nerds: Beth singing that Tom Waits song to close the episode fuxxing ruled your faces.

End of

Could the big SPOILERS AHEAD RULE be followed for the foreigners?

Thanks.

Why don't they pick that guy up? It's counter intuitive to just leave him, they need all the bodies they can get!

One more headache I'd say. Could be planted by the gov too.

Edited by awakeintheashes