• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

What a great episode.

Top 5 of all time.

Merle - I salute you.

Plus getting totally wankered before taking on 10+ heavily armed men AND the psycho Gov.

I am going to erect a statue.

I also think the Season #4 Merle Dixon toys were a bit misleading!

Bloody brilliant episode, written again by Scott.

Imagine the prison is infested with zombies when Gov & Co show up and Rick & Co. surprise him in Woodbury instead?!?!?

That would be crazy!!!

Yeah, I think Rick's group sucessfully defends somehow the 1st assault. Not sure how they will write the episode, but the Governor has to retreat once in the comic as well.

My prediction for the cliffhanger is after the Gov retreats and the viewers feel happy Rick's group wins, the Gov will go medievil on Andrea. 2c

Imagine the prison is infested with zombies when Gov & Co show up and Rick & Co. surprise him in Woodbury instead?!?!?

That would be crazy!!!

Yeah, I think Rick's group sucessfully defends somehow the 1st assault. Not sure how they will write the episode, but the Governor has to retreat once in the comic as well.

My prediction for the cliffhanger is after the Gov retreats and the viewers feel happy Rick's group wins, the Gov will go medievil on Andrea. 2c

:o:whee::o

(Thumbs u

Great episode. Confirmed why this is my favorite show. Bummer it's over after next week until fall. On to Game of Thrones....

Aye, but which one will you be watching this Sunday :P

Damn insufficiently_thoughtful_persons are putting two awesome shows on the same day, same time :(

What a great episode.

Top 5 of all time.

Merle - I salute you.

Plus getting totally wankered before taking on 10+ heavily armed men AND the psycho Gov.

The Merle Dixon toys are Series 3 not 4. :sorry:

Gov is Series 4. (shrug)

Yes I like toys!

I don't want Merle in the group either, he's scum. That is what I meant by redemption, giving up himself and taking out the Gov to save his brother,

:acclaim:

At least Merle gave it a shot. He tried to give Darryl the chance at the family he wanted, tried to take out the Gov, and tried to redeem himself knowing that it was a one way mission.

On talking dead, Michael Rooker said it was in no way a suicide mission. He expected to get out, but of course that didn't happen.

I don't want Merle in the group either, he's scum. That is what I meant by redemption, giving up himself and taking out the Gov to save his brother,

At least Merle gave it a shot. He tried to give Darryl the chance at the family he wanted, tried to take out the Gov, and tried to redeem himself knowing that it was a one way mission.

On talking dead, Michael Rooker said it was in no way a suicide mission. He expected to get out, but of course that didn't happen.

Next time try not to get hammered before hand, that might improve your chances! (tsk)

What a great episode.

Top 5 of all time.

Merle - I salute you.

The Merle Dixon toys are Series 3 not 4. :sorry:

Gov is Series 4. (shrug)

Yes I like toys!

lol

(thumbs u

lol

Maybe that's what they told him when shooting the scenes so he wouldn't get pissed.

Hey Strangers! I'm a huge fan of the show. I'm helping my brother out with some marketing as he is selling his entire Walking Dead 1-100 collection to pay for his future wedding on ebay as it ends this Sunday at 10p.m. (EST) during the season finale. You can click on the link here to bid on it if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130876051567?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

He may consider reasonable offers off the bay, just message him. He has 100% positive feedback.

Thanks!

Not the right spot for that but thanks for the heads up

Hey Strangers! I'm a huge fan of the show. I'm helping my brother out with some marketing as he is selling his entire Walking Dead 1-100 collection to pay for his future wedding on ebay as it ends this Sunday at 10p.m. (EST) during the season finale. You can click on the link here to bid on it if anyone is interested:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130876051567?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p9

He may consider reasonable offers off the bay, just message him. He has 100% positive feedback.

Thanks!

Not the right spot for that but thanks for the heads up

What is the point in sending a #1 in to CGC that is in 7.0 condition? Seems beyond stupid.