• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Surely they wouldn't kill off Andrea? Talk about a character who hasn't reached her true potential...

She reached her potential in the FF movie....

Surely they wouldn't kill off Andrea? Talk about a character who hasn't reached her true potential...

She reached her potential in the FF movie....

Not sure why I'm being quoted here...I didn't mention Laurie Holden.

I was thinking Hershel as well. Something about the look on his face after Glenn asked him if he could marry Maggie. He looked like he was relieved knowing that someone else will look after her after he's gone. I think he ends up sacrificing himself somehow to save the others.

I don't want Merle in the group either, he's scum. That is what I meant by redemption, giving up himself and taking out the Gov to save his brother,

:acclaim:

At least Merle gave it a shot. He tried to give Darryl the chance at the family he wanted, tried to take out the Gov, and tried to redeem himself knowing that it was a one way mission.

On talking dead, Michael Rooker said it was in no way a suicide mission. He expected to get out, but of course that didn't happen.

lol

Maybe that's what they told him when shooting the scenes so he wouldn't get pissed.

I don't see any way that wasn't a suicide mission. The way he drank alone in the car, and how he kicked Michonne out.

I agree --- I think the talk w/ Michonne pushed him to what he did -- he was craving meth and was sick of living like that --- he was even talking about it with Rick -- he wanted out and he figured he could do 1 last good deed before he went -- he took out a few bad guys with him -- sad he wasn't able to be a little more effective, but I guess putting away a fifth of whiskey before going shooting isn't the best way to keep stealthy..

Anyone notice in the Talking Dead preview for next week

that when the Guv shows up at the prison it appears that no one is there.

Hence the reason I think Rick & Co left the prison and perhaps are going to surprise him in Woodbury.

they probably infested the prison with zombies for the Gov & Co to deal with.

Did anyone notice during the Talking Dead tease when Chris announced his guest's for the upcoming show there was wild applause for the first two guests and stony silence when he mentioned The Governor/David Morrissey?

Did anyone notice during the Talking Dead tease when Chris announced his guest's for the upcoming show there was wild applause for the first two guests and stony silence when he mentioned The Governor/David Morrissey?

I think it was because they just witnessed him tearing off Merle's fingers and then filling his chest with some bullets.

And Tyrese is leading the group into the prison.

I didn't think that was tyrese. Thought it was the other guy who was at Woodbury that we thought might be tyrese before tyrese showed up.

I have to give credit where credit is do.

These last couple episodes (the Lost approach) where you take a couple characters and make the whole story focused around them has made watching the show much more enjoyable.

Governor vs Andrea the other week was probably my favorite episode of the year.

I expect a big swirl for the season finale.

Mix that with the Season 3 premier of Game of Thrones coming back from Wondercon on easter sunday is going to be a fast drive. :headbang:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt