• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think Andrea being killed off in this manner is still all based on Holden being pissed about the whole Darabont thing that went down with AMC.

I actually enjoyed this a whole hell of alot. Gonna be interesting seeing the Governor heading in a whole different direction for a final confrontation that will be nothing like the comics.

Just finished it. Sad. But, it went a totally different direction. Left the Gov. card on the table. Wonder if he'll be back early next season or will they slow play "The Return" ???

All in all, emotional and GREAT season. Need to re-watch it the whole run. Just wow.

R

I think Andrea being killed off in this manner is still all based on Holden being pissed about the whole Darabont thing that went down with AMC.

I actually enjoyed this a whole hell of alot. Gonna be interesting seeing the Governor heading in a whole different direction for a final confrontation that will be nothing like the comics.

TANK!!!!!

Am I the only one thinking this was kind of weak?

I didn't care for TV Andrea. She was an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Not a big season ending for me.

Last 2 episodes were so much better.

Edited by Awax

So this crazy caller on Talking Dead, I am laughing my off at comments about it over on some other boards but no one posted what he or she said.

Can someone highlight this for me, I was watching Game of Thrones with the wife so I missed it.

Just finished it. Weak- more like a mid season finale then a season finale. Hope they don't slow play it in Oct. hope that the Gov tries to take care of business right away. We shall see I guess.

The gov throwing down on his own people was fantastic

I agree. It had a few moments. But over all , I didn't think it was that great.

Seems they could end the series with this episode. No reason to come back thinking "I can't wait till Oct".

I liked this episode a lot! It had various wtf moments and went in a direction I was definitely not expecting!

1) Carl, oh boy, he's becoming more like in the comic book, and what did Negan call him in the book? SCARY!

2) Andrea, love her in the comic book, kinda disliked her in the show. Good riddance!

3) Phillip Blake, where'd you run off to? and... I fear the day you return with a vengeance!

4) Tyrese, finally with the group! Yay!