• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Any one else think that the two little girls are...

The show version of Ben and Billy??

Was thinking that toward the end of the episode. Makes sense.

Or this:

the-walking-dead-9.jpg

I think the show version of that is

whoever is burning the bodies

I know who it is!!!!

4bahr.jpg

:roflmao: We can only hope!

(shrug) Is there any significance to Rick burning his shirt at the end of the episode?

Farmer Rick is Dead....Long Live "ShootZombiesInTheFACE" Rick

Old McRick had a farm e i e i o.

On that farm he had a piggy e i e i o

With snort snort here, snort snort there, everywhere a snort snort.

Old McRick fed the walkers pig e i e i o.

With a ughhhh here and ugghhh there, everywjere an ughhhh.

Now theres walkers in D block e i e i o.

With an are you bit here, an are you bit there, everywhere are you bit?

Now Farm hand Carl has a gun e i e i o......

Of course you must read this to the tune of old McDonald... I am weird I know... :sorry:

:jokealert:

hm little blonde girl or in this case, girls? I've got Rick shooting them when they turn :)

Actually, the killer gets introduced next week or the week after ala Norman Osborn. :whistle:

i think the person who burned the bodies is Sasha. In the preview at the end of the episode, she had a real guilty look on her face.

I thought she was ill and in isolation behind some kind of glass.

Was it clear whether the bodies were burned after death?

Not revealed but most likely done post-mortem. I remember watching one of those CSI shows and they mentioned that people burned alive curl into the fetal position or ball as they burn to death. These bodies were laid out flat and straight with burn marks surrounding their bodies as if they burned in that laid out position. Thus, it was post-mortem unless the director drops the ball.

I believe it's an adult feeding the rats to the walkers. If you watch that scene again, the person holding the rat is holding it by the tail, and it's hanging down, and the rat is at face level with the walker, it's got to be someone the same height or taller than the walker.

Couldn't Lizzy be holding it over her head? She would try to hang the rat at the zombie's eye level to catch its attention, wouldn't she> She doesn't have to be the same height as the zombie.

I believe it's an adult feeding the rats to the walkers. If you watch that scene again, the person holding the rat is holding it by the tail, and it's hanging down, and the rat is at face level with the walker, it's got to be someone the same height or taller than the walker.

Couldn't Lizzy be holding it over her head? She would try to hang the rat at the zombie's eye level to catch its attention, wouldn't she> She doesn't have to be the same height as the zombie.

Did you see how high that flashlight was held?

Totally thought this too especially when the other little girl said "she's not weak she's just messed up"