• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I knew something big was going to happen to her this episode because she had too many lines, lol. I wasn't expecting that though. We all know when you have been around for a while and have no screen time then suddenly get a lot its never a good thing.

I like the comment about her being on the future show. That would be an interesting way to start a new series but still have ties to the old one. hm

I just have a hunch he's gonna make an appearance tonight because of what he said on Twitter.

Please share?

-slym

Hope all you US fans will be tuning into the Walking Dead tonight. I of course can't say anything about it. X

looks like nothing came of this...right?

I just have a hunch he's gonna make an appearance tonight because of what he said on Twitter.

Please share?

-slym

Hope all you US fans will be tuning into the Walking Dead tonight. I of course can't say anything about it. X

looks like nothing came of this...right?

Unless he's just a big fan of the show and thought tonight's twist was really cool.

But actually, in thinking about it, he can suck it for the psyche out. lol

Rick and his double standards

He killed Shane, didn't kick himself out

Carl killed the dude in the woods, Rick didn't kick him out

He couldn't pistol whip Carol and say, "Next time you check with me!" (shrug)

:hi: Ryan defiantly a double standard but i think we are seeing rick from the comic who will justify anything with its for the good of the group/Carl.

Rick's double standard is something to think about but then again, TWD is Rick's story and what he wants, he gets whether we agree with it or not.

Could have Rick kept the issue between him and Carol? Of course. Could Rick of lied to Ty later on? Yeah. He could even blame it on the person who's been feeding the rats to walkers if he wanted to or lied to Ty saying the person who did it ended up getting sick and dying as well. I personally think Rick kicked her out because he sees her reasoning and potentially connects it to how Shane started to change. Obviously Shane did everything because he wanted for Lori but Carol is willing to do whatever is necessary to save the "group" and that scares Rick. Carol's transformation was beginning since last season when she told Andrea to kill the governor after a "good" night. Carol is the type of person who you would want in your group since she's developing into a jack of all trades now but her loyalty is what is up in the air due to her reasoning.

ehhhh Episode 4 was pretty boring.........Same old different Sunday.

Another wasted filler episode of gathering supplies with pointless Zombie deaths that lead to nothing building up in the story-line. Rick is becoming Lori with his knew stupidity.

Storyline of this season has been very lackluster so far.

Again I know I am in the minority apparently with my negativity of TWD TV show, but as a huge fan of the comic series (that I have read 3 times over) I just think this show has absolutely been a snooze fest since the end of Season 2. When Michonne first made her cameo appearance saving Andrea at the end of season 2 the scene gave me goosebumps waiting for season 3, but now the show just puts me in coma. :sorry:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

So, I take it the zombies have learned how to cut grass. Those yards in that neighborhood sure didn't look to overgrown considering the other group was chopping down vines to get in a store lol.

That was the biggest load of horsedung ever.

I'm not doing spoilers because it was just so stupid, it doesn't deserve them.

Against my better judgement - I will.

1) They all file the soon-to-be-dead into a cellblock. But when they die nobody is there to stop the dead:

a) Killing the survivors of the flu when they turn

b) Escaping and killing everyone else!

2) They all go onto a jolly trip to wherever - and don't:

a) Take: every bottle with some kind of medicine

b) Take all available Food

c) And Petrol/oil/sparkplugs (clue - raided a garage) etc - but leave behind - everything really.

3) Meet new survivors: Fix them up - find a severed leg (wtf - Zombies with a chainsaw???) and leave the other one for dead.

4) Dump Carol - for being the only person to "kill" a human - nope - (that was Beth - that's why it's in spoilers)

She was useless - didn't learn how to fight, encourage others, or be the only one to teach the kids, or the only one to get water etc etc

Seriously?

The body count of humans by the 'groups' hand is far more than Carols "crime"

Total Crapperism

This was the first episode that looked like it was written by a schoolkid.

1/10

That was the biggest load of horsedung ever.

I'm not doing spoilers because it was just so stupid, it doesn't deserve them.

Against my better judgement - I will.

1) They all file the soon-to-be-dead into a cellblock. But when they die nobody is there to stop the dead:

a) Killing the survivors of the flu when they turn

b) Escaping and killing everyone else!

2) They all go onto a jolly trip to wherever - and don't:

a) Take: every bottle with some kind of medicine

b) Take all available Food

c) And Petrol/oil/sparkplugs (clue - raided a garage) etc - but leave behind - everything really.

3) Meet new survivors: Fix them up - find a severed leg (wtf - Zombies with a chainsaw???) and leave the other one for dead.

4) Dump Carol - for being the only person to "kill" a human - nope - (that was Beth - that's why it's in spoilers)

She was useless - didn't learn how to fight, encourage others, or be the only one to teach the kids, or the only one to get water etc etc

Seriously?

The body count of humans by the 'groups' hand is far more than Carols "crime"

Total Crapperism

This was the first episode that looked like it was written by a schoolkid.

1/10

Thought about it more and yeah- last nights episode was disappointing. Only because it didn't really settle or progress anything. I still feel like the decision was off, or forced. Did someone get another role on another TV show?

So, I take it the zombies have learned how to cut grass. Those yards in that neighborhood sure didn't look to overgrown considering the other group was chopping down vines to get in a store lol.

It's common knowledge that when zombies don't have human flesh to consume they eat grass, kind of like sheep! lol

It's common knowledge that when zombies don't have human flesh to consume they eat grass, kind of like sheep! lol

:ohm:facepalm:

You find it hard to believe that the grass is cut, meanwhile, there are ROAMING, ROTTING THINGS THAT WERE ONCE HUMAN THAT ARE NOW EATING THE FLESH OF OTHER HUMANS? Suspend disbelief a littttttle bit, dude.

The group just feels very lost. I'm all about bottle episodes that drive the plot, but to me, this didn't drive the plot. For reference, last year's "Clear" episode with Morgan was phenomenal. I thought it really showed for the first time how the new world was changing people for better or worse. This episode just sort of pieced things together haphazardly, Rick made a major decision without the group, and this weird flu thing is still grey area.