• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Was there really such a short period of time between Rick dumping Carol and him returning to the prison and then the Governor's attack starting? Tyrese still didn't know that Carol had been kicked out, let alone why.

Also, I need to rewatch the Lizzie scene, I missed the rabbits altogether.

Was there really such a short period of time between Rick dumping Carol and him returning to the prison and then the Governor's attack starting? Tyrese still didn't know that Carol had been kicked out, let alone why.

Also, I need to rewatch the Lizzie scene, I missed the rabbits altogether.

Yes, it sounds like it was a day or two at most from dropping Carol and the tank attack.

Rick came back, and really meant to talk to Ty about Carol :whistle: , then the Gov showed up.

The rabbits come in when the girls and Ty are in the woods at night. She's a little dahmer style serial killer in the making.

You guys think Kirkman will bring EZEKIEL on the big screen?

Honestly he would be pretty cool character to bring to TV.

Did you like the last episode?

Haven't heard from you.... :baiting:lol j/k

Recorded it last night, will be watching it tonight or tomorrow once I get caught up with True Detective. Will def let you know after haha (thumbs u

Nice!!

Just watched it last night.

It was pretty good.

I want to see where they end up on the rail-road tracks.

Why do so many want to see WD fail?

3 good reasons

1. So they can be the first to say "Told you so" in CG

2. Cause the world revolves around a balance and there will always be haters

3. Cause they're jealous. When people point the finger they forget that 3 more fingers are pointing back at them.

3 good reasons

3. Cause they're jealous. When people point the finger they forget that 3 more fingers are pointing back at them.

I agree with those points.

Also, I think our society as a whole likes to tear down success.

3 good reasons

Yes exactly. People don't like it when others succeed. Hence reason #3. Like if you won the lottery and then all of a sudden everyone is your friend, but if you ignore them, they'll get all bent outta shape and will probably want to hurt you.

3 good reasons

Yes exactly. People don't like it when others succeed. Hence reason #3. Like if you won the lottery and then all of a sudden everyone is your friend, but if you ignore them, they'll get all bent outta shape and will probably want to hurt you.

Reminded me of this...and true...

3 good reasons

Agreed, but remember I want to like every episode. lol

Did you see my comment about watching the last episode? :baiting:

My take on it is that overall the quality of the show is better than most out there, with the exception of premium channel offerings, such as HBO (Sopranos, Trueblood, GoT, True Detective - Absolute BEST show I have watched since Breaking Bad), Showtime (Shameless, Masters of Sex, and Dexter - Before the sucky last season). The level of production is so much better due to the fact that HBO, etc, are not limited by censorship as are broadcast and even cable offerings, and they can get premium talent to star in them.

Our standards for TWD are tainted by expectations that every season, every episode HAS to be as good as the last, even though every successful TV series has always had krap episodes, even seasons, from M*A*S*H. Cosby Show, The Wire, Entourage, Seinfeld, Friends, and any other long running one you can think of. The bar for TWD has been set so high over the first couple of years, that we have been spoiled and demand the same quality each and every season/episode, and when it doesn't happen, it's a letdown. I know people who watch the show have never read the comics but love the show and the overall direction it's going. I like it.

I grew up loving The Hobbit and LOTR and after the Rankin/Bass fiascos of the 70's, I thought there would NEVER be a good adaptation until Peter Jackson knocked LOTR out of the park. Even the Hobbit, his follow up is well done, but we unfairly compare it to LOTR.

The Walking Dead will lose popularity over time, but as long as there is gratuitous zombie killing gore, and are characters people love (and can't stand as well), they will tune in to see what happens.

Bubble isn't bursting any time soon.

Just my thoughts.

You guys think Kirkman will bring EZEKIEL on the big screen?

Honestly he would be pretty cool character to bring to TV.

Did you like the last episode?

Haven't heard from you.... :baiting:lol j/k

Recorded it last night, will be watching it tonight or tomorrow once I get caught up with True Detective. Will def let you know after haha (thumbs u

Nice!!

Just watched it last night.

It was pretty good.

I want to see where they end up on the rail-road tracks.

Nice!!!! Yea gonna be cool if we get to see a new community.