• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Michael (Abe) Cudlitz is awesome on Talking Dead. Knowledgeable, funny, thoughtful. I've watched maybe 6 or 8 TDs and he's probably my favorite guest thus far.

He says that Abraham on the show is pretty much exactly like him in the book

Next week's guests are JB Smoove, Daryl and Beth.

hm

Edited by Stumptown

One thing that I'm a little confused about is Abe's crew's mission vs. what Rick's crew including Glenn know from their experience at CDC in season 1 and into season 2.

Wouldn't Glenn have said something?

Jenner didn't tell them anything Eugene wouldn't already know. The one plot hole I see is that Glenn was at the bar with Rick and Hershell when those two guys told them DC was completely overrun.

Also, maybe Glenn didn't want to dash their hopes and dreams so he could start looking for Maggie quicker.

Edited by awakeintheashes

If they are apparently somewhat steamrolling over a couple of plot holes here (and let's face it they could clear it up later)... then it seems to me that it's a very solid bet they are headed towards the "safe zone" and will be pretty much sticking to the core story as far as locations go.

If they are apparently somewhat steamrolling over a couple of plot holes here (and let's face it they could clear it up later)... then it seems to me that it's a very solid bet they are headed towards the "safe zone" and will be pretty much sticking to the core story as far as locations go.

The whole DC thing doesn't have to be a plot hole. If the topic comes up, it can be framed as, "who are you going to trust, the guy talking to DC or two dead guys in a bar?"

I don't think Mazzara had any idea what he was doing when he was the show runner, so there are probably a few items that Gimple and his team will have to fix.

Also, it appears Terminex is going to play the role of Hershel's farm.

Terminus equals cannibals

Promise of sanctuary is clearly a "clever" trap.

I had that same thought as well. It's a good way to get two stories done and out of the way if they really want to rush through the Hunters story.

I'd like to see some tension between Rick and Abe and Daryl and Rick (now that Carol is back) before the Hunters are fully introduced.