• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

WHOA

image_zpsbcccf72e.jpg

Kudos to ThoseBackPages for tweeting this

And remember what else was in that house. :eek:

Big announcement on Talking Dead.

What was it? I missed the first half of the episode.

Andrew Lincoln will be on Talking Dead next week.

I doubt this will happen, but after watching the solicitation for next week's episode I was a bit fearful that Rick will play the comic-Dale role and well...chomp chomp chomp..."Tainted Meat!!!"

This resonates so well with me.

What if, however, they eat him beginning with his hand.

So we'll still get ol'stumpy Rick Grimes & the cannibal story wrapped up in one! :D

But seriously, talk about a season cliff hanger! I would be all on board!

I doubt this will happen, but after watching the solicitation for next week's episode I was a bit fearful that Rick will play the comic-Dale role and well...chomp chomp chomp..."Tainted Meat!!!"

So we'll still get ol'stumpy Rick Grimes & the cannibal story wrapped up in one! :D

Kirkman's told everyone that would listen, and some people that didn't want to, that one of his biggest regrets was taking Rick's hand in the WD comic. It's one of the things he would have gone back and undone if he could have.

I'd be really surprised if he lost that hand in the series, ever.

Kirkman's told everyone that would listen, and some people that didn't want to, that one of his biggest regrets was taking Rick's hand in the WD comic. It's one of the things he would have gone back and undone if he could have.

It was truly shocking. If it happened in the Marvel U, Rick would have both his hand and all of his friends and lovers back...except for Captain Marvel. :grin:

Everyone knows Terminus is a cannibal colony. Such big billboards everywhere but when you get there...you find vegetable gardens and a lone person working a grill! Shoot her in the face I say! There should be a ton more people with all the hype.

This was my thoughts too. And I hope I'm wrong... but

I hope Beth has not just come off the grill they showed when Glenn & Co. walked in and they are serving her to everyone. That would be incredibly shocking and I fear incredibly likely.

"Beth. It's what's for dinner."

lol

I know, I know.

But at the same time the Rick Grimes we all know and love has a stump. It's essential to his character. A physical mark of his trials and tribulations.

It's key to his character, just like Michonne and her katana. 2c

Just because Kirkman says he regrets it, doesn't mean he won't do it again on another medium. I, for one, want to see him ask someone to open a can with a can-opener. lol

Beth, it's whats for dinner!

:bump:

Eating her would be glorious. ;)

oh wait... :blush:

lolhm

Oh boy :facepalm:

lol

Double :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yea.

:fear:

Yep

Finally just saw the episode, long weekend from me recovering from the con. So I just slept early on Sunday.

Anyways, the episode was freaking amazing A+

This is exactly what I expect in an episode, action, drama, suspense, betrayal, blood, guts. It had it all. No sappy love stories with moonshine involed trying to figure out who you are. lol

Anyways, I think it is leading to Hunters arc. That lady at the end was too creepy to just be all alone cooking with the door wide open. Doesn't make sense. Next week looks very unnerving as someone mentioned earlier. It gets my blood running. Daryl was great in this episode, he's playing the right role for this "new group". Daryl's smart he knows what he's doing. Don't think Michonne and Rick will hook up though lol

Well I managed to stay outta this thread for 2 day so not to ruin the TV show experience. No I have to possibly stay outta the book thread tomorrow and Wednesday morning, in fear of 124. Someone might have read it and wanna spill the beans. I can't bare the thought. :(

Night

not sure if this is a spoiler but I just watched the New Zealand preview for next weeks finale (not sure if its the same as the one here) so WARNING!!!! anyone right from the start (just in case)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/03/the-walking-dead-episode-416-season_7889.html

(thumbs u

Lots going on there. Thanks.

:gossip: much better than the Sophia incident. :roflmao:

not sure if this is a spoiler but I just watched the New Zealand preview for next weeks finale (not sure if its the same as the one here) so WARNING!!!! anyone right from the start (just in case)

(thumbs u

Lots going on there. Thanks.

:gossip: much better than the Sophia incident. :roflmao:

:sick: don't remind me..... that's why I WARNED in caps this time lol

watching it a few times I think your right about lots going on there! is it the most revealing preview out there? I don't know

Edited by Yannis

That was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.

Probably only 2-3 things you didn't know. Well at least for me it was. Some I already knew about.

Enjoy

Didn't know about the nods to Breaking Bad. Pretty cool.

Here's an interesting article: http://www.thewalkingdead.com/walking-dead-lizzie-and-psychopathy/

Yea read that too. Very interesting. hm