• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

The whole scene with Glenn bothered me. I think they should have made a point of showing the supposedly unsormountable mountain they could not go over. It made no sense to go through a dark tunnel filled with moaning zombies.

I don't know about you guys, but I have complete faith that Professor Slingblade has all the answers.

So, I have been a week behind on this, DVRing episodes with The Talking Dead right after. I just went in and looked for last week's stuff, and it is gone. My brother erased mess I haven't watched again. I feel like erasing all of his mess.

Really, to hell with it. I can't catch it when it comes on, so I am not bothering anymore.

I will miss this show. Maybe in a few years, I'll get the DVDs. I also said the same thing about Lost and Fringe, and have yet to ever move forward with that.

:sorry:

-slym

Or you could simply watch or record the episodes you missed on Sunday when they replay the entire season. :whistle:

Only to have it erased again? No thanks. I'll wait.

-slym (really has to get out of where he is living now - and this is only a very small part of why)

If you have Verizon you can go into your deleted show folder and undelete them. Not sure if other cable companies have the same feature.

Sounds like you want to delete your brother, might be time to have a talk with him.

Or go online and watch them on hulu, or even AMC I think..You can find them available online at lots of places if you really want to watch em..Now lets watch em kill Rick and get on with this boring season..Last week was episode of the entire season..

Everyone knows Terminus is a cannibal colony. Such big billboards everywhere but when you get there...you find vegetable gardens and a lone person working a grill! Shoot her in the face I say! There should be a ton more people with all the hype.