• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

from a female co-worker who is very worried about glenn's demise and spent 20 minutes on monday urging one of her subordinates to start watching the show:

"I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH"

maybe a few of you snooty comic nerd types see shark jumping, but the rest of the world is wrapped up in this sh*t

I just want it to be a believable story if he makes it out........... man its got to be a good one.......... did you see how many were around him? It was about to be a pile on.

hm "snooty comic nerd types" not even sure what that means lol

I'm a construction worker from NJ.......... been called a lot of thing but never that.

I just want it to be a believable story if he makes it out........... man its got to be a good one.......... did you see how many were around him? It was about to be a pile on.

+ a million

Either dead or the greatest escape ever captured on film.

The week after,

Next week we have 90 minutes explaining where Morgan found his marbles and how he transformed into pacifist Donatello.

Then Bebop and Rocksteady are gonna eventually ambush him and it won't be pretty.

maybe a few of you snooty comic nerd types see shark jumping, but the rest of the world is wrapped up in this sh*t

You're kidding yourself if you don't lump yourself into that snooty comic nerd group with the rest of us.

lol

But in all seriousness this show has always surprised me. I think that deep down I'm just cynical, but for the most part the show is really consistently good. I'm sure they will wrap up well and have it make sense.

This might be a stretch about how Glen survives but

you can see a shoe that doesn't move when the feeding frenzy occurs. If it was a walker, it wouldn't stay still (yeah, It could be bad directing, but it appears that the director wants you to see the shoe). It also looks like this person/walker may be wearing a trench coat, but it is hard to tell. I'm guessing that this is Jesus covered in zombie guts and he will save Glen.

The week after,

Next week we have 90 minutes explaining where Morgan found his marbles and how he transformed into pacifist Donatello.

Then Bebop and Rocksteady are gonna eventually ambush him and it won't be pretty.

Warthogs and Rino's plus this jumping Shark everyone's abuzz about.

Show got weird quick.

I liked the nod to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with Morgan's mentor named Eastman and the pics of the turtles in the cabin! :applause:

Eastman's shirt had a turtle too, with the slogan "Save the Terrapins."

Also last week a turtle bit the dust as well. This show is rough on the animals. hm