• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think they'll give him some back story and maybe end with somebody meeting Lucille in the season finale. He's not going to play a regular role until next season, according to the article.

Ok Nate.

Still Premature.

I don't disagree, but I'm hopeful that Gimple has a plan in mind for how to use him. I liked what he did with the Governor's back story. If he was the showrunner, we may have seen that earlier in the series.

That article says he'll appear in the mid season finale? How is that possible when that's already been filmed and is 3 episodes away?

At best, it will be the end of season finale.

Could be a scene like the end of season two when Michonne was introduced.

Print run of 100 was around 400k, right ?

Enough for every man, woman and child that gives a squirt to have 10 copies, yes.

superstoked about negan, easily my fave bad guy so far

I'm happy with the casting choice and can't wait to meet TV show Negan! :banana:

"actor Garret Dillahunt campaigned for the role on social media. In addition to Dillahunt, THR notes that Timothy Olyphant and Matt Dillon were also considered for the role at one point."

Matt Dillon... That would have made me :sick:

I'm happy with the casting choice and can't wait to meet TV show Negan! :banana:

"actor Garret Dillahunt campaigned for the role on social media. In addition to Dillahunt, THR notes that Timothy Olyphant and Matt Dillon were also considered for the role at one point."

Matt Dillon... That would have made me :sick:

I just watched Little Darlings last night. Matt Dillon rulez!!