• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I DVR'd season four over July 4th weekend and was re-watching a few episodes yesterday... I'm over the halfway point and finished the "Zombie Wagon Bomb" episode. :cloud9:

Oh the controversy that episode brought. I wish I knew who the driver really was because that was a fun, week long conversation.

I DVR'd season four over July 4th weekend and was re-watching a few episodes yesterday... I'm over the halfway point and finished the "Zombie Wagon Bomb" episode. :cloud9:

Oh the controversy that episode brought. I wish I knew who the driver really was because that was a fun, week long conversation.

go on

:popcorn:

Season 4 on dvd is out already? Sweet I'm going to bestbuy right now

go on

Without trying to find that discussion, what was the controversy?

go on

Without trying to find that discussion, what was the controversy?

We were all trying to figure out who was the driver of the wagon, that drove the zombie bomb into the prison yard. It was a funny week....

Must have been a slow week lol

I swore it was Andrea (like she had gone dark and was a Governor groupie). Everyone else was like, "No way" and we all went back to the videotape to see if we could figure it out.

The reason why it was suspect was the driver was completely masked and it looked like a small-framed person. Also, the driver had camera time, like they were placing emphasis on the driver. Lastly, the Governor looked surprised by the driver/van, like he didn't know it was coming. And before that, Andrea was asking, "where's the Governor, where's the Governor??"

It just added up in my mind that she would be the twist next week and we debated it lively here. Good times... :cloud9:

Haven't seen this posted yet

Walking Dead Season Four Casting Three New Characters

hm Very similar to Abe, Eugene and Rosita

Hell yeah.

I think it would be silly for them to be integrated before the Governor is gone, but I like what they've done with the show so far.. so :shrug: