• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Ya but in the trailer you see him in the car again with a black eye he did not have before. I think he is good. Probably just a repeat of the prison scene from comic book minus the cafeteria. Hopefully I did not cross a line spoiler wise. I think I am being vague?

tags just in case. Good call TBP

Edited by Colicab

Ya but in the trailer you see him in the car again with a black eye he did not have before. I think he is good. Probably just a repeat of the prison scene from comic book minus the cafeteria. Hopefully I did not cross a line spoiler wise. I think I am being vague?

Exactly..... And that's exactly what I was thinking.

Edited by retrothecollector

Aren't we supposed to get a season 4 trailer today from SDCC?

:popcorn:

There is no trailer coming today.

The big news is that the show and comic are being cancelled immediately. :o

NOW the bubble can pop! :whistle:

No one cares. METALLICA is playing tonight.

Metallica sucks! They're just as bad as AC/DC......... And I am a true metal head. True American Metalhead!!!!!

Retro...I like you bro but Metallica sucks? Metallica albums before the black album are awesome. I can't compare them to AC/DC at all. hm

tags just in case. Good call TBP

I hope we can get as bad of a scene like what you refer to in the comic!!

Edited by bffnut

Aren't we supposed to get a season 4 trailer today from SDCC?

:popcorn:

There is no trailer coming today.

The big news is that the show and comic are being cancelled immediately. :o

NOW the bubble can pop! :whistle:

No one cares. METALLICA is playing tonight.

Metallica sucks! They're just as bad as AC/DC......... And I am a true metal head. True American Metalhead!!!!!

Retro...I like you bro but Metallica sucks? Metallica albums before the black album are awesome. I can't compare them to AC/DC at all. hm

They're ok before the black album. Ok everything after the black album is comparable to ac/dc..... god I can't stand ac/dc lol

The TV series diverges a bit from the comic. I felt safe telling my wife to read up to 43. I was going to say 48, but I didn't want her to read 46 in case what happens there happens in the show