• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The pressing job to end all pressing jobs

73 posts in this topic

Front cover after tacking the interior pages and 1 pressing using little heat and very little moisture. Inks are very oxidized and I fear using any more heat or moisture on the book. may hit it one more time to get it to lay completely flat.

after007.jpg

Back cover.

after008.jpg

No, those who take everything literally were the victims of Italian hyperbole. I, for one, took it for what it was worth; one kickass professional pressing job worthy of commendation.

Whoa whoa whoa, fellers. I'm not saying it's a bad press at all. But the title and the wait for the final pic kinda built me up - that's all. S'all good.

No, those who take everything literally were the victims of Italian hyperbole. I, for one, took it for what it was worth; one kickass professional pressing job worthy of commendation.

Whoa whoa whoa, fellers. I'm not saying it's a bad press at all. But the title and the wait for the final pic kinda built me up - that's all. S'all good.

(tsk)

They will forget in time... Just quit while you're ahead :gossip: