• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board nostalgia.

362 posts in this topic

Chrome's more of a traditionalist than a thongmeister....

This is true. I have first hand knowledge. :blush:

Leave your hand out of it...

:sick:

I have images in my head that I wish I never imagined.

Chrome's more of a traditionalist than a thongmeister....

This is true. I have first hand knowledge. :blush:

Leave your hand out of it...

I have images in my head that I wish I never imagined.

MODS: Please delete this thread, quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Anybody have any links to these notorious "Hammer" threads? Would love to read some of them! Send me a PM or post here please! (thumbs u

:devil:

Some of the problem with that is that you could post anonymously when the Board started. Although he identified himself, he posted as "anonymous" at first (before the ID Methuzaluh).

Anybody have any links to these notorious "Hammer" threads? Would love to read some of them! Send me a PM or post here please! (thumbs u

:devil:

Here's his very first thread he posted in.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2070&fpart=1

Ah, Matt Stanley. There's a name from the past. The only guy to ever give me negative feedback on the bay, under his apt final ID before becoming permabanned, "Actsofvengeance".

E-Bay was a bit of the wild, wild west back in the day.

Hallo Captain Red Pants! How goes things?

Found my comic collection in the back of the cupboard and remembered about the forum, thought i'd jump back to see some old faces.

Reading through the posts i see some things haven't changed, good to see yourself, Arex. Chrom etc still posting! :)

Whoa nearly 57k posts. I remember the days when you were struggling on 30k.

Have you been sitting at your PC all these years just posting away?! I admire you're dedication my friend! :P How is life in Canada, still heading south of the border to the conventions?

P.s Deathlok still trolling you?