• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay problem

134 posts in this topic

I removed them to end this. Board members said just finish it and be done with it.

Ending it is walking away. It's not hiding the evidence.

Just like 'being the better man' doesn't involve leaving negative feedback that says "you're a d*ck"

You seem to get it backwards every time....

You might fit in here. I'll be keeping an eye on you. hm

Man, you miss alot when your outside working on your house all day. doh!

We're getting too many doctors on these boards. Its getting confusing. Dr Watson, Doc Joe, DR.X, Dr Phibes, and now Doctor Wyoming. Just bought a 12 of Labatt's to ease the pain of reading this thread. Anyway, WTTB. If you can get past the Dice man, you may have a slim chance of surviving here. :foryou:

DR.X

We're getting too many doctors on these boards. Its getting confusing. Dr Watson, Doc Joe, DR.X, Dr Phibes, and now Doctor Wyoming. Just bought a 12 of Labatt's to ease the pain of reading this thread. Anyway, WTTB. If you can get past the Dice man, you may have a slim chance of surviving here. :foryou:

DR.X

It's better than having real doctors on these boards

As I said I'm done with it. When I paid the money it went back to my account because he closed the auction. That is why he didn't receive the funds and they were held in my paypal account. I see that now when i checked, and had them refund it back to my card. I could have gave him a negative but saw no point in doing so and just wanted to be done with it and be the better person. I have bought books from members on this board with no problems so why would i baulk at a $61 dollar transaction. The problem with my paypal account i had which he never asked about was that my wallet was lost and had to cancel all my cards and had to get new ones, which then I had to post new card numbers. Doing so like so many others to have the ability to get the charges back in case of a problem. Marco and frankbears knew about this a couple weeks ago when i won a few items form them, so ask them. That is why I sent them money orders rather than having them wait when I won there books here on CGC. Doctorwyoming jumps out of the gates with insults and accusations without listening, looking or knowing. The reason I won an auction with 5 seconds left is because it is a snipe bid, something people use so the prices don't get driven up early and have to get into a bidding war which was done days ahead of time. We could both show the conversations which we had with ebay/paypal representatives and show images and does no good. I received my refund he has his book relisted and I'm not gonna rave like a madman like he is doing.

Sentence structure is your friend. :P Sorry, I'm not normally the grammar guy, but yeesh is that a hard one to wade through.

I can vouch for what Tim has said about his interactions with me. Not sure why I didn't connect the guys name, but I tend to sell a few books and he's not someone I've seen a lot of posts from.

:gossip: Not a bargin bin book - paypal problems - paid with money order (when he said he would)

I wrote him after three days of NO CONTACT from him:

Dear timf734,

This is a popular book that will sell. I assume you have no intention to pay for the book. I will relist it tonight.

You waited three whole days before making the assumption that he wouldn't pay, and that the book should automatically be relisted? :eyeroll:

Sorry if you find that impatient/annoying. But he didn't even attempt to contact me.

Does it concern you at all that he lied about paying me? And that his excuse to me contradicts the excuses/claims he made here?

Hope you're never my Doctor.

I removed them to end this. Board members said just finish it and be done with it.

All that deleteing your posts does is make you look even more guilty.

Yep.

He's now conceding he didn't pay for anything. So the only thing left was for him to cover his tracks....

All that deleteing your posts does is make you look even more guilty.

Yep.

He's now conceding he didn't pay for anything. So the only thing left was for him to cover his tracks....

O.K. no need for baiting :baiting:

DR.X

Doc Joe is real, no matter what Jerry Seinfeld says :sumo: - he's a dermatologist. The rest have the same qualifications as Rug Doctor. lol

Hilarious! For those not involved.....

3)I'm always leary of Boardies who have been members for many years,yet have a "busy week" worth of posts...could be a previous "shill account" set up long ago.

This is total BS. Maybe a visit here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1515932&nt=499&fpart=539

Just say'n. lol

Hilarious! For those not involved.....

3)I'm always leary of Boardies who have been members for many years,yet have a "busy week" worth of posts...could be a previous "shill account" set up long ago.

This is total BS. Maybe a visit here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1515932&nt=499&fpart=539

Just say'n. lol

That's some funny mess there!

And about as far on the "other end" as possible,and totally covers my other,"How the hell does this noob have 3000 posts in 30 days" mentality,which irks me all the same....i'm just saying.

Certain things set off red flags for me,and those two cenarios are definitely included....again,i'm just saying...and it's totally just me posting my opinion..

All right,night folks...many days of some serious surfing coming up,so i may not be around too much...will check in at nigh tto see what i've missed.

many days of some serious surfing coming up,so i may not be around too much...will check in at nigh tto see what i've missed.

:o

Not around much. I call Shill.............. lol

Enjoy the waves. Shaka bro.

OT: Just noticed when you reply to a comment that has "spoon" in it the filter doesn't work. Mods are slacking!

DR.X

Doc Joe is real, no matter what Jerry Seinfeld says :sumo: - he's a dermatologist. The rest have the same qualifications as Rug Doctor. lol

Isn't Buttock a doctor?