• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like high grade comic sellers aren't the only ones smoking crack!

26 posts in this topic

The book's a dog. Even in G, that comic guides at $842. I like his definition of "affordable" - what a bargain.

I have a feeling this guy's auctions have been touched upon before elsewhere - anyway, his blurb certainly proves the theory that the more paragraphs, the more the seller's trying something on. Maybe he is smoking crack............

The book's a dog. Even in G, that comic guides at $842. I like his definition of "affordable" - what a bargain.

I have a feeling this guy's auctions have been touched upon before elsewhere - anyway, his blurb certainly proves the theory that the more paragraphs, the more the seller's trying something on. Maybe he is smoking crack............

after that AF 15 graded around .5minus sold for $500, i'd say that this going for a couple of grand would almost seem reasonable in comparison. at least the whole book appears to be present.

nevertheless, a reserve around a grand with a BIN around $1500 would have made more sense. BUT, lets wait and see where this goes devil.gif

Everyone should promote a layaway plan on their RAW SA comics if u can bait some foolio to pay $100/month for the next 30 months of their life. Too bad the foolio will probably come to his senses after the 1st $100 deposit & then renege. foreheadslap.gif

Aces, sell it now while the market is hot then pick up a copy with a cover for less after the movie comes out.

That price is insane - it makes the $800 CDN for a dogmeat copy (FR/GD) at one of the local stores look somewhat reasonable now. Any chance that this is a shill bid?

Yes, I like it a lot too with the white pages... cloud9.gif

If I had $3500 in my piggy bank it would have been mine yesterday. shy.gif

I just looked at the label again! foreheadslap.gif

Tape back cover!

Thats a good thing! Buy it then have the tape removed. Now you have a 5.5 or 6.0 copy to send back to CGC for a regrade! $$$$ to be had. makepoint.gif

Timely

I just looked at the label again! foreheadslap.gif

Tape back cover!

Thats a good thing! Buy it then have the tape removed. Now you have a 5.5 or 6.0 copy to send back to CGC for a regrade! $$$$ to be had. makepoint.gif

Timely

shocked.gif

And you'd get it cleaned and press too huh!? mad.gif

27_laughing.gifhi.gif