• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel - Partial pages i.d.

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I figured if anyone knew which issue the below pages came from, it would be someone here.

One day years ago I was rooting around in my attic and I found the Captain Marvel scraps of pages you see below. My attic does not really have a floor, just some strange insulation stuff between the 2 x 4's that looks like it is as old as the house (which was built in the teens I believe). Anyways while poking around I found most of a cover of a western comic plus these pages. (I'll post a picture of the western cover once I find it again).

I know it is a long shot but I would like to find out which issue of captain Marvel had these pages.

I am thinking it dates to the 40's or early 50's but am not totally sure.

Thanks

Shazam01.jpg

Shazam02.jpg

Wow, Thanks Gifflefunk.

A lady that lives down the road from me used to live at my house when she was a kid in the 40's and 50's. I shall have to ask her what she ever did with her old comics because I am sure this would have been one of hers or her brothers comics. Now I think I shall hunt up a picture of the cover and print it so I can show it to her.