• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupenny’s Return to General: My Pressing Story

109 posts in this topic

Dear Tupenny,

You're stupid. You're stupid, your body odor is unbearable at close distance, and your clothes look like they were selected by a blind chimpanzee from a discount rack being sold under a bridge overpass out of the back of a van.

Good luck with your sale.

Sincerely,

Sal

Sal's back. :luhv:

So what's the controversy? There're asking whether it's been pressed. You can respond or not.
:gossip: what makes you think Bill is the seller?
Who cares who the seller is? The seller can answer or not. I don't know why the seller wouldn't though. The buyer's paid.
Care or not, I was pointing out that I'm not sure that the reference to Bill being the seller was a given (Thumbs u

Dear Tupenny,

You're stupid. You're stupid, your body odor is unbearable at close distance, and your clothes look like they were selected by a blind chimpanzee from a discount rack being sold under a bridge overpass out of the back of a van.

Sincerely,

Sal

Sal's back. :luhv:

That, or the IT guy finally got around to turning the internets back on after the last asylum lock down. :insane:

Dear Tupenny,

Sincerely,

Sal

Damn dude, settle down. I happen to know that Tupenny's blind chimp has a helluva fashion sense. Let's not cast aspersions please.

Otherwise, this thread is well on its way to being Worst Thread of the Year material.

So what's the controversy? There're asking whether it's been pressed. You can respond or not.
Who cares who the seller is? The seller can answer or not. I don't know why the seller wouldn't though. The buyer's paid.
Care or not, I was pointing out that I'm not sure that the reference to Bill being the seller was a given (Thumbs u

Since he posted a "Note from buyer", I would find it safe to assume he was the seller.

Especially since he's done with the topic and won't return to clarify anything, so we can say whatever we want without consequence. (thumbs u

Seems totally clear and innocuous. (shrug)

Gotta agree with this. It seems the continuation of the transaction doesn't hinge on the answer to the buyer's question. He just wants to know.

I'd swear every forum has a touchy subject. On my metal detecting forums the big taboo thing to talk about is hunting graveyards, as much controversy as pressing here.

Graverobbing versus undisclosed pressing for profit...I suspect throwing those two acts up on the scales would result in balance for a lot of people around here. :ohnoez:

Dear Tupenny,

Sincerely,

Sal

I thought you got a life and left us, Marc..... :baiting:

As the Oracle at Delphi was chosen to be the vessel of the voices of the gods, so too, has the Gingerlove Munchkin been chosen to convey this message directly from the Lord of this Thread:

"Ambiguity makes the mare trot.

GACollectibles has been dumped as Shill of Choice."

As the Oracle at Delphi was chosen to be the vessel of the voices of the gods, so too, has the Gingerlove Munchkin been chosen to convey this message directly from the Lord of this Thread:

"Ambiguity makes the mare trot.

GACollectibles has been dumped as Shill of Choice."

Impatient fugger. I told him and needed a nap and pedicure before I ventured back in here. :mad:

Since he posted a "Note from buyer", I would find it safe to assume he was the seller.

Especially since he's done with the topic and won't return to clarify anything, so we can say whatever we want without consequence. (thumbs u

You're all douchenozzles.

football-hooligan-training-camp-for-kids.jpg

Dear Tupenny,

Sincerely,

Sal

Did you know he gets dressed up after the con? Shirt, tie, smelly stuff.

I'm guessing the twist here is that the seller responded by saying that the seller had already pressed the book themselves. The question then becomes whether the seller is a professional presser or not.

I find it funny that Tupenny is CFP which Joeypost is also CFP. Joeypost has a fairly known pressing business. Tupenny also is known to disclose if a book has been pressed, proactively at that. Therefore I would assume that if the book were pressable and there was gain to be had, it would have been done. So lol at asking if the book was pressable.