• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's a Mile High Copy of THAT?

112 posts in this topic

Those are great. The gradient backgrounds are a lot of fun.

The clothes colors really "pop" against that background on the first 3.

1043966-mydate3church.jpg

That's one long bed! :o

DateJudy6.jpg

Beautiful black cover...I bet it's shiny too

The cover stock has a matte finish but the colors are still quite intense in person.

There are some Church ECs. They're later, so we can assume they were near the top of the stacks and probably don't have the same great level of preservation.

I don't remember seeing all that many in the wild so I can't say for certain.

Here's mine. I mean, who would want these? Even if they're Mile Highs? If you have one or know someone saddled with one, please let me know.

WyattEarp7MH92.jpg

AMAZING!

I didn't realize Church was still buying them in 1959. I presume he didn't buy many because I've never seen or heard of a Mile High Marvel monster book.

I didn't realize Church was still buying them in 1959. I presume he didn't buy many because I've never seen or heard of a Mile High Marvel monster book.

The collection was quite spotty after some point in 1953, with most of the tail end books being Westerns.

That's one long bed! :o

Beautiful black cover...I bet it's shiny too

The cover stock has a matte finish but the colors are still quite intense in person.

Beautiful black cover...I bet it's shiny inky too

lol

I like the Don Juan! Awesome Schomburg book!