• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Stuart Sayger Appreciation Thread

79 posts in this topic

wasn't planing on getting one at baltimore, but later as i didn't want to swamp him

got to talking to him about this and that, told me price and i kinda got told (thumbs u to get a book (they were with gf) gave him my list of chacters to pick from and that was it, went back the next morning and their were like 8-12 sketches sitting there rdy to be picked up

IMG_4661.jpg

This is my Stuart Sayger Black Widow sketch from Baltimore. I think he did a good job as usual. I wanted to show my picture of it in August when everybody showed theirs, but the pic I took of it was ruined by my camera flash so I had to wait till now. I'm still pretty excited about the 9.6 grade I wasn't sure what to expect Mr. Sayger got very creative on the cover.

IMG_0993-1.jpg

wasn't planing on getting one at baltimore, but later as i didn't want to swamp him

got to talking to him about this and that, told me price and i kinda got told (thumbs u to get a book (they were with gf) gave him my list of chacters to pick from and that was it, went back the next morning and their were like 8-12 sketches sitting there rdy to be picked up

IMG_4661.jpg

Man I think this Batman is still my favorite :cloud9:

IMG_4661.jpg

Man I think this Batman is still my favorite :cloud9:

you mean this one???

X-Men1StuartSayger.jpg

theirs some black stuff on the back is reason for grade drop

(shrug) i could care less though as the artwork looks great