• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20+ Spider-Man CGC's, including AF 15 and ASM 1

95 posts in this topic

ASM 2 CGC 6.0 OW/W pages, asking $1150. :news: SOLD

These next few just came back from CGC, by way of Matt and CI. This one is pressed, it got the grade Matt predicted.

:takeit:

^^

Thanks Mark.

Hmm, look at the buildings on the cover, I hadn't noticed the name Ditko on there before.

FYI, I made a summary list of the books in the first post last night.

I've had a number of inquiries about the ASM 1, 2, 50, etc, and feelers for pricing. I dropped most of the prices yesterday also.

I'm going to drop the ASM 1 price one more time to $3800, that's what at least three similar 5.5's have sold for recently. I'm comfortable with most of these prices as fair, and I'm not in a hurry.

Thanks a bunch to everyone who has looked at the books, and the several members who bought something. I appreciate the help. Regards,

These next few just came back from CGC, by way of Matt and CI. This one is pressed, it got the grade Matt predicted.

^^

Thanks Mark.

Hmm, look at the buildings on the cover, I hadn't noticed the name Ditko on there before.

There are 3 ASM 1-38 covers with Ditko's name on the cover...can you name the other two?? :baiting:

^^

Thanks Mark.

There are 3 ASM 1-38 covers with Ditko's name on the cover...can you name the other two?? :baiting:

3+9 what do I win?

^^

Thanks Mark.

3+9 what do I win?

Too easy...a Marvel NO-PRIZE! :baiting:

Actually PM me your address and I'll send you something...CHEAP! :devil:

^^

Thanks Mark.

3+9 what do I win?

Too easy...a Marvel NO-PRIZE! :baiting:

Actually PM me your address and I'll send you something...CHEAP! :devil:

it was rather easy lol