• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20+ Spider-Man CGC's, including AF 15 and ASM 1

95 posts in this topic

Hello, I have discovered photo bucket's limit for bandwidth today. I'm sorry for the pictures being unavailable now.

I only have 9% of the space available used, but the download usage reached 10.1GB today. That's the limit for each month for the free accounts. I think the message from them stated the pictures will be unavailable until the 18th. I had that message yesterday, I guess just before the limit is reached.

I'll have to find a better solution for online picture storage. What member is it that has another host service that they recommended?

Image shack may be an answer. Night,

Hello, I have discovered photo bucket's limit for bandwidth today. I'm sorry for the pictures being unavailable now.

I only have 9% of the space available used, but the download usage reached 10.1GB today. That's the limit for each month for the free accounts. I think the message from them stated the pictures will be unavailable until the 18th. I had that message yesterday, I guess just before the limit is reached.

I'll have to find a better solution for online picture storage. What member is it that has another host service that they recommended?

Image shack may be an answer. Night,

Never had a problem with tiny pic.com But I'm not sure what their limit is.

Maybe use them both, so you can halve the strain on them?

I found that Image Shack has no limits on storage, but the free version has some kind of daily bandwidth. I'll look at it more, that sounded better, any daily overage would just make those individual pictures disabled, until an email to re-enable them. That's more reasonable, with Photo bucket this thread evidently was enough to push the downloads to over 10GB fast.

Thanks Nick, I'll try that. Regards,

I found that Image Shack has no limits on storage, but the free version has some kind of daily bandwidth. I'll look at it more, that sounded better, any daily overage would just make those individual pictures disabled, until an email to re-enable them. That's more reasonable, with Photo bucket this thread evidently was enough to push the downloads to over 10GB fast.

Thanks Nick, I'll try that. Regards,

I got sick of all that hassle and just signed up for the pro account on Photobucket a while back. If you go long term it's pretty cheap.

I use photobucket with no issues...

Well I didn't see it before on the site, but evidently you have access to the usage data of a few of your pictures. The link they included with the email showed how I passed 10GB so quickly. Basically the few pictures on the first page of this thread were viewed nearly 400 times each, in a few days. Each picture is under 1mb, but it still adds up quickly.

I guess I started this thread with really popular books, and it generated a bunch of views. I think there is something good to be learned from that page. I believe I'll try to start any sale thread with a contents picture like I did here. That may have been part of it.