• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20+ Spider-Man CGC's, including AF 15 and ASM 1

95 posts in this topic

Thanks Nick, funny, I had the 8.5 and traded it to byosti(Richard) for his 9.6 #129.

I do have three more raw #50s, my guess on grades is about 5.5, 8.5, and 9.0, so I should have it if you can wait. Regards,

I can definitely wait for that 8.5 whenever you get it back.

ASM 160 CGC 9.0 with White pages, asking $25. :news: SOLD

Note this is just a 9.0 because of what looks like a tape lift from the bar code area. The rest is a 9.6+, but that color breaking on the bar code did it in. I didn't notice it when I bought it, then went hunting a better one, see below.

asm160cgcfront90.jpg

ASM 160 CGC 9.0 with White pages, asking $25.

Note this is just a 9.0 because of what looks like a tape lift from the bar code area. The rest is a 9.6+, but that color breaking on the bar code did it in. I didn't notice it when I bought it, then went hunting a better one, see below.

ASM160CGCfront90.jpg

:takeit:

ASM 160 CGC 9.0 with White pages, asking $25.

Note this is just a 9.0 because of what looks like a tape lift from the bar code area. The rest is a 9.6+, but that color breaking on the bar code did it in. I didn't notice it when I bought it, then went hunting a better one, see below....

:takeit:

Thank you for breaking the ice, winner.

It's also time for dinner, the rest will have to wait till tomorrow. I'm getting used to the HP Photosmart software to crop the pictures etc. Regards,