• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con--Official SS Facilitator--Accepting Submissions--Bring Em On!

156 posts in this topic

at New York Comic Con, Ben (GoldenGuardian) got me a Salvador Larroca CGC SS, and an Ariel Olivetti CGC SS sketch cover :o I don't have pictures yet though.

and Dan (par2ch) got me a Ron Wilson Iron Man sketch cover @ Tampa Bay Comic Con, it's awesome, i'll post pictures when they're back brother.

For now, I am totally broke! lol

Look forward to seeing them brotha (:

just got back 2 of my subs

2uiuo7n.jpg

grade got bumped down... :boo: idk why the book looks the same

2wc0bxh.jpg

grade got bumped down on this as well doh!

resub them Heck you could even sub the 266 for kubert and :wishluck:

:applause: Glad some books are getting home.

Hermster if you send me that x men 266 again at a time when kubert is around I will crack and get that signed for your free. IT could be worth just resubmitting ya never know. (You would have to pay the CGC fees however lol )

The messed up thing is that I have gotten lots of grade bumps too so ya never know.

Hermster if you send me that x men 266 again at a time when kubert is around I will crack and get that signed for your free. IT could be worth just resubmitting ya never know. (You would have to pay the CGC fees however lol )

The messed up thing is that I have gotten lots of grade bumps too so ya never know.

(thumbs u

I GOT MY BOOKS BACK TODAY!!! THANKS SEAN!!! :whee:

Not 2 minutes after reading this, the doorbell rang with my books...thanks Sean, appreciate the work and having books held over from Baltimore through NYCC. 3 out of 4 9.8, pretty happy :)

My books from NYCC - THANK YOU SEAN!!!!

30 Days of Night #1 1st Print CGC 8.0 Signed by Ben Templesmith

I graded this one an 8.0

30DON1CGC80SS.jpg

30 Days of Night #1 2nd print CGC 9.6 Signed by Ben Templesmith

I graded this one an 9.4

30DON1SecondCGC96SS.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #546 Sketch CGC 9.6 Signed by Steve McNiven

I graded this one an 9.8

ASM546SCGC96SS.jpg