• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How well does Mile High Comics grade?

53 posts in this topic

Hey buddy. I am just getting over my non-posting shock. Have to pick on someone and you are just so...easy!

Hmmmmm.......picking on scottish looks like fun......I think I'll give it a try.

I'd have to disagree with you greggy.........scottish isn't easy.........but........his sister on the other hand...........

smirk.gif

Hey Bug. Have you been behaving yourself lately. Maybe you can legitimately pick on MajorKhaos by picking on how pathetically his beloved Jayhawks performed on Saturday! shocked.gif

Maybe you can legitimately pick on MajorKhaos by picking on how pathetically his beloved Jayhawks performed on Saturday!

Wooooo boy! Them's fightin' words!!!! Wait, those are them "true" words I've been hearin' so much about.......

Yeah. They suck a lot. But hey! I heard my new favorite quote from an athlete the other day from one of KU's bench players! It went a little something like "Uhhh yeah, we (the bench players) need to step up our game and start making some shots and putting some points on the board." Oh yeah, Roy's taught this group reeeeal well. wink.gif

Role players ain't just for Dungeons and Dragons anymore, kiddies!

Yo, actually your bench played quite decently on Saturday. However, Collison sucked big time and Hinrich missed a ton of free throws. Also Miles probably tried to do too much in front of his home crowd!

BTW, there was some guy at the game wearing some old style Kansas letterman's jacket. Lots of fans went up to him for autographs at the end of the game. Have an idea who he is? confused.gif

My one and only Mile High experience has been a very positive one. Back in 2000, I bought 5 copies of Tomb Raider vs. Darkness 1/2 Top Cow edition (Online sale only through Mile High) at $5 each. They came with a sticker that read NM/MT - only one book I disagreed with because of a slight spinal nick that lowered it to plain old NM, IMO. I sold them all on eBay since then getting $10 - $25 for each copy. gotta love those Top Cow/Tomb Raider fans...

they suck at grading. Thier biggest scam has been to issue certifates for the MILE high 2 collection, predigree comics. They are comics that thier graders have seached through

and came up with the best. No [!@#%^&^], we all can do this !!!

I just had a run in with Mile High. I bought some Silver Surfers that they rated as 'VF'. The books had spinal tears and writing all over em. Geez! Sent them back and they did give me credit, but what a hassle. Their grading skills are non-existent. Thanks for the heads up on Metropolis...I will check that out. Any other good graders out there that sell worthwhile books?

Thanks...David S.