• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For me this is my Action 1 holy grail.

24 posts in this topic

I think I've got one of these. Let me double check. But I don't see on the video where the number 2 or II appears in the title of the game.

you no doubt have an atlantis (1). 2 is the competition version of the same game.

But both cartridges are labeled "Atlantis" ?

Have you really thought your question through? Please.

actually I'm pretty sure that's exactly right, although homer can verify. pretty darn sure both labels just say atlantis

I think I've got one of these. Let me double check. But I don't see on the video where the number 2 or II appears in the title of the game.

you no doubt have an atlantis (1). 2 is the competition version of the same game.

But both cartridges are labeled "Atlantis" ?

Have you really thought your question through? Please.

actually I'm pretty sure that's exactly right, although homer can verify. pretty darn sure both labels just say atlantis

Yes, both the common Atlantis label, and Atlantis II label are exactly the same. The box, and the common Atlantis box are exactly the same as well, except for the Atlantis II sticker that they put on it.