• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab Pro?

80 posts in this topic

Will a Slab Pro make my slabbed comics more valuable?

No, just more Prodigious. Or Profound. Or Prosopographical. One of those, I can't remember which.

Finally! a case to protect my cgc case. I already put my CGC books in mylars to prevent scuffs and scratches and now there is a sweet rubber case to keep it from cracking. How susceptible is the slab pro to damage itself? I would hate for it to get scratched or chunked, do you make a case for it as well?

Hope you enjoyed the Labor Day weekend!

Certified comics with Slab-Pro do measure out to be slightly bigger and won't fit into a CGC box. Slab-Pro will be coming out with boxes to fit the slabbed comics with the rubber silicone.

As far as conventions, our first is the New York Comic Con. We are going to try and make as many as we can so everyone can get a chance to see our products in person.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we have no intensions of trying to take business away from any other companies.

Slab-Pro goes way beyond the basic protection of a myler, box or bag.

Yes, the box is meant to protect the slabs, but as we all know, many collectors enjoy displaying their comics and comics are displayed in the open on shelving, not in boxes. Slab-Pro prevents slipping off shelves that will result in cracking.

There have been many horror stories about people shipping their certified comics and the box gets damaged in transit. Without proper packaging materials and the added protection of Slab-Pro there is no guarantee that your comic will be safe.

You can accidentally drop your certified book with everyday handling. Slab-Pro will prevent damage.

Slab-Pro also gives your comics a really cool and unique look.

Thanks.

I could see this working nicely for dealers who haul their books around the country, but what good is it if it doesn't fit in a box for table top sales?

As far as protecting slabs as they go thru the mail, am I now going to have to pay $15 a slab extra for shipping? Insurance is less expensive. The seller isn't going to include these in the shipping for free.

I'm sorry but this doesn't seem all that well thought out

Our customers understand the importance of our products. They know that our price is quite minimal compared to the prices that the pay for their comics. You seem to think that its too much to spend for shipping purposes, but I can't explain it in any other way that there is so much more to it.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. We hope you can all make it to Comic Con to see this in person.

Thanks.

Hey Arcade,

We will definitely let you know when the Clear Protectors are available. They are in such demand right now, they are going to sell out fast. We have plenty of preorders.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

slab-pro

Hey Arcade,

We will definitely let you know when the Clear Protectors are available. They are in such demand right now, they are going to sell out fast. We have plenty of preorders.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

slab-pro

Thanks.

I must have missed the pre-order section on the web page.

I will check again later.