• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

Hi, Dave Dorman, comic book artist here.

I just found this site via a Google Alert.

I just wanted to check in and let anyone know who is interested that I will be attending C2E2 this year, possibly WonderCon in San Fran in early April, and definitely San Diego Comic-Con. We have the same booth as last year.I also usually attend HeroesCon in NC. Last year I did a show called Planet Comic-Con down in Kansas and that was a really good show as well, so I'd like to do it again.

If anyone wants to find me, I'm on Facebook, LinkedIn (I will never "IDK" someone, so connect with me there without fear of getting locked out) and of course, on my blog, which is http://davedorman.wordpress.com.

If you need to contact me, I am lucky enough that my professional publicist is also my wife, denise@writebrainmedia.com.

Thanks for your interest,

Dave

I just wanted to check in and let anyone know who is interested that I will be attending C2E2 this year, possibly WonderCon in San Fran in early April, and definitely San Diego Comic-Con. We have the same booth as last year.I also usually attend HeroesCon in NC. Last year I did a show called Planet Comic-Con down in Kansas and that was a really good show as well, so I'd like to do it again.

If anyone wants to find me, I'm on Facebook, LinkedIn (I will never "IDK" someone, so connect with me there without fear of getting locked out) and of course, on my blog, which is http://davedorman.wordpress.com.

If you need to contact me, I am lucky enough that my professional publicist is also my wife, denise@writebrainmedia.com.

Dave

Dave

P.S. I should add that I am working out a solution right now for my current Web site, which I abhor. Ideally, I want my site to be a portal, with all of my stuff, Twitter, FaceBook, blog, etc. on the home page. I am ruminating over a WordPress site, a LaunchPad site or even a SquareSpace.com site - if any of you had advice for me, please let me know. I realize my images are way too small, and that you should be able to click on them and make them larger, etc. I am working on it.

Dave

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the show! It was fun meeting you!

Doug and I met Dave Dorman at KC Planet Comic Con last year (along with Pink181) and he was among the nicest people I have met in a long time. He was happy to sketch and had some great pieces of art at great prices. I became a bigger fan that day...

Bob Burden?

Burden shows up to a lot of shows here in Georgia. He was at the Wizard Atlanta show back in December and Dragon Con back on Labor Day weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if he's attending Dragon Con again this year.

Trent Kanuiga did 2 westcoast conventions last year. I had him sign a vew books he is a nice guy. Bob Burden does dragon con each year he is nice.

Steve Lavigne has attended the NYCC and SDCC recently. He will do more conventions. Check artist alley list for conventions that is how you will find him.