• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

I want a Matt Stone and Trey Parker (South Park creators) CGC SS, I asked before if they've ever appeared but nobody knew anything about that...

Lloyd! Where ya been? Haven't seen you posting lately(or I'm just in a different forum than you every time). :hi:

I want a Matt Stone and Trey Parker (South Park creators) CGC SS, I asked before if they've ever appeared but nobody knew anything about that...

Lloyd! Where ya been? Haven't seen you posting lately(or I'm just in a different forum than you every time). :hi:

I just talked to somebody who has the inside track on matt stone and trey parker and they have no interest in doing conventions or signings.

Can you let me know if Scott Williams and Alex sinclair will be attending NYCC 2010?

Yes both of them will be. They confirmed this for me at SDCC.

Thanks Chris. This will help me out alot this coming month :)

Great Thread!!

How about

Brian K. Vaughan

Pia Guerra

Jose Marzan

Pia has done emerald city comic-con in the past. But I don't remember seeing her at a convention in a while.

SDCC is your best bet for BKV anymore. Though he has been known to show up at wondercon.

How about Kevin Nowlan.

He has done flordia supercon in the past contact Par2ch he should be able to help.

Kris is correct, Kevin did FloridaSuperCon 07 as well as NYCC 09, I will see if the promoter of FloridaSuperCon is planning to bring him back this year for FSC2011

Louise Simonson told me at Baltimore last week that she really doesn't do many shows at all, and only goes to Baltimore with Walt from time to time...but not every year. She didn't go last year.

She did sign several X-FActor and Superman books for us at this show though.

VERY nice lady.