• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles41.jpg

According the the intro, at one point or another he was a friend of Eastman and Laird. I'm not familiar with his work outside of this book, so I thought I'd ask.

How about Rich Hedden or Tom McWeeney?

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles40.jpg

I checked all the thread before asking... Does anyone know about Arthur Adams appearances?

Also, I find this thread really helpful for tracking who has done signing in the past, maybe there should be a seperate thread for upcoming appearances.. a who's appearing when, kinda thing.

Art is usually set up in artist alley at SDCC every year.

I checked all the thread before asking... Does anyone know about Arthur Adams appearances?

Also, I find this thread really helpful for tracking who has done signing in the past, maybe there should be a seperate thread for upcoming appearances.. a who's appearing when, kinda thing.

Art is usually set up in artist alley at SDCC every year.

That is where I have gotten most of my Adams. He also has done KC at least once as well.

I guess that means that Arthur Adams lives on the west coast? I wish he would make an appearance in NY

Yes, Arthur Adams lives on the West Coast. He does WonderCon and San Diego Comic Con every year. I doubt he will do a show before WonderCon 2011 because his wife just had a baby a couple of months ago... :)

How about Rich Hedden or Tom McWeeney?

Not sure about Hedden. McWeeney worked for Wildstorm and then was Joe Mad's inker on Battle Chasers, so once that book stopped, I never heard from McWeeney again. According to some online sources, he went into toy design, which is probably why we don't see him at comic shows. Whoever sees Joe Mad at a Wizard show, please ask him if he ever hears from McWeeney... :)