• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That was quick

61 posts in this topic

Basically what he said was that the store owner had alternatives to using deadly force, and that anyone that didn't agree with him was ignorant

(thumbs u

How is that political? (shrug)

It got into a conservative vs liberal ideological debate and Roy is right, I condensed his argument into one concise sentence

Basically what he said was that the store owner had alternatives to using deadly force, and that anyone that didn't agree with him was ignorant

(thumbs u

I think Ang put a conservative, slightly partisan translated spin on what actually went down.

*jumps out of the way as the mods attempt to hurl lightening bolts!*

Au contraire, the part about people that didn't agree with him being ignorant was taken verbatim

(thumbs u

I think Ang put a conservative, slightly partisan translated spin on what actually went down.

Au contraire, the part about people that didn't agree with him being ignorant was taken verbatim

I always miss the crazy stuff. :eyeroll:

(thumbs u

He did ask if someone was ignorant here, but it's hardly a crime of KK proportions

(thumbs u

He did ask if someone was ignorant here, but it's hardly a crime of KK proportions

He clearly said that if anyone disagrees with his view, they were ignorant. To be fair, he also said that everyone believes that to be true, so I guess he was calling himself ignorant, too. His biggest mistake was bringing politics into the discussion (tsk) and taking everything like it was a personal attack. Nothing wrong with being passionate about a view point/belief, but you can't take it personally if others dissent

He clearly said that if anyone disagrees with his view, they were ignorant. To be fair, he also said that everyone believes that to be true, so I guess he was calling himself ignorant, too. His biggest mistake was bringing politics into the discussion (tsk) and taking everything like it was a personal attack. Nothing wrong with being passionate about a view point/belief, but you can't take it personally if others dissent

At the end he called someone a name and asked for the address of their store so he could pay them a visit.

That was his last post. I think it got zapped pretty quick, along with my reply.

At the end he called someone a name and asked for the address of their store so he could pay them a visit.

That was his last post. I think it got zapped pretty quick, along with my reply.

It must have got zapped quick. I was following this thread and I never saw that post. :o

And why would you ask for someones address to visit them. Are you crazy? :screwy:

It's that kind of mentality that gets people ..............................in trouble?

DR.X

I thought he was pretty much on topic...confrontational...but on topic.

You weren't the only one who thought so.

Definitely not the only one.

I think that was Mike (comicdonna)

I've clearly missed a fun 24 hours....

Yeah, where were you when this went down? It was pretty Fast and Furious. We could have used your verbal skills to try and calm this guy down.

DR.X

Nothing wrong with being passionate about a view point/belief, but you can't take it personally if others dissent

You're a doody headed poo poo monster.

So there.

greggy's called me worse :acclaim:

Nobody's better with the 5 year old scatological references....

I've clearly missed a fun 24 hours....

Yeah, where were you when this went down? It was pretty Fast and Furious. We could have used your verbal skills to try and calm this guy down.

DR.X

I especially like the part where he compared being liberal to being black...as if political ideology is a genetic trait...

lol

I wonder just how many shills are on these boards.

....How do I know if I'm a shill?....this is like Blade runner all over again,.... :sick:

Actually.....if you really think about it, anyone using a name or title othe than their real name is a shill. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It must have got zapped quick. I was following this thread and I never saw that post. :o

And why would you ask for someones address to visit them. Are you crazy? :screwy:

It's that kind of mentality that gets people ..............................in trouble?

DR.X

Hypothetically.....if he had visited the aforementioned store with violence on his mind, and been ventilated in the process, would that mean that his views were incorrect ? GOD BLESS...

Yep, he wanted the address to my doll shop.

Yep, he wanted the address to my doll shop.

......the one where "Chuckie" lives. GOD BLESS....