• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Baker, Kamen, Whitman and other golden age GGA

51 posts in this topic

Wartime Romances, Diary Secrets :takeit: per PM.

:applause: Baker junkie :baiting: I guess that Bats 1 didn't put such a dent into your buying budget. Must be nice :hail:

ppbbbbthp...

I guess we don't have a graemlin for what you're trying to say lol

Solid copy of Fight Comics #21 with staining to top right hand edge of fonrt cover and back cover. Rusty staples. A solid copy with nice page quality. VG- $90 plus postage

FightComics2140.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pickup Tyler :applause:

Great books Michael! (thumbs u

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

True to Life Romances #11 VF- $120 plus postage

Jann of the Jungle #11 sold VG+ $45 plus postage

Voodoo #19 looks VF or better, but tanning to interior covers brings the grade down to FVF IMO. $345 plus postage

All Top #10. Very light chipping to top edge reduces grade to VF-. Reds are more solid and blacks are darker than my scanner suggests. $825 plus shipping

Blue Beetle #51 in solid VG+ condition. Lower staple partially detached. small chip to bottom corner of back cover and last page. reds and blacks more solid than scanner suggests. $165 plus shipping

Blue Beetle #48 in VG condition. Scarcer issue. Colors deeper than scanner suggests. $150 plus shipping

Page 2:

Wings Comics #88 in FVF condition. Tiny chip at mid-spine. $125 plus shipping

Fight Comics #76 in VF- with beautiful cover colors. $70 plus shipping

Page 4:

Teen-age Temptations #8 Classic cover $285 plus $22 postage to the United States

Jo Jo #11 CGC 8.0 $545 plus $22 postage

Jo Jo #19 CGC 4.5 $145 plus $22 shipping to the United States. (Looks nicer than the given grade to me, but it is what it is)

Ghost Rider #11 vf $195 classic cover

A classic of the genre. Front cover is unmarred and quite spectacular. Tight, flat, supple off white to cream pages. A small diagonal hairline crease bottom right keeps this gem from even higher grade. Overall Very Fine condition.

GhostRider1170.jpg

That is one cool cover!