• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 45 CGC 9.0 OWW - $325 shipped - Lower than any GP sales since 07

31 posts in this topic

I'm offering a few books. Prices are pretty firm but I am open to reasonable offers. Prices include shipping in the US - you upgrade to priority shipping for $5. Shipping outside the US is possible but we need to discuss before the sale takes place. First :takeit: wins.

A Back Cover scan was requested for the FF 45 - here is a shot via iPhone. The back is bright with no dust shadows, staining, date stamps, etc. There is a a light non-color breaking crease on the lower part of the spine that would press out like a knife through butter. Click to enlarge.

th_ff45-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 45 CGC 9.0 OWW - $345 shipped

**Offered for the first time on these boards

** I slabbed this myself - it is an unpressed beauty with perfect centering and amazing pages - a very nice looking example!

ff45a.jpg

I'm offering this book at a discounted rate of $345 shipped if the buyer can pay immediately with paypal and no fees.

Fantastic Four 17 CGC 8.0 OW Old Label - $425 shipped

**Unpressed

**Last sale on C-link - $516 for same pq new label in January 2010

ff17-1.jpg

I can offer a discounted price at $385 shipped if the buyer is willing to pay immediately and pay with paypal and no fees.