• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote on the outcome

Kudos forum or Kudos thread  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Kudos forum or Kudos thread

59 posts in this topic

• Administrator

So I'm thinking that a good portion of the "no votes" seem to be people who don't use the kudos thread either... in which case it doesn't seem like very valid input.

Currently leaning towards opening this up and seeing how it does.

So I'm thinking that a good portion of the "no votes" seem to be people who don't use the kudos thread either... in which case it doesn't seem like very valid input.

I generally don't use the kudos thread (more often than not I simply forget to).

I also think that some of the reference threads are going to be like any other thread on here....lots of partisan posting among certain groups and the potential for flaming and arguing.

Give it a try.

If it doesn't work, all you have to do is pull the plug.

(thumbs u

I wish there were an easy way to search the kudos thread...the old one...because as much as I would like to leave kudos for more people, everyone is starting to sound familiar by this time and I just don't remember if it was because we just spoke, had an actual transaction, met over a charity thread...at a con...etc, etc.... I never kept a list, because I sell at pretty much the spur of the moment.

What I am remembering are the old wild eBay feedback days;)

No offense, but it's kind of stupid.

When will we be voting for Message Board Homecoming King and Queen? I'm voting for her because she let me touch her boob. God, I hope Molly says yes when I ask her to the prom. :wishluck:

If John Hughes weren't dead, I bet he would consider directing an episode of the forums. hm

• Administrator

When will we be voting for Message Board Homecoming King and Queen? I'm voting for her because she let me touch her boob. God, I hope Molly says yes when I ask her to the prom. :wishluck:

If John Hughes weren't dead, I bet he would consider directing an episode of the forums. hm

Stream of consciousness isn't working for you as a posting style.

Who are you kidding. Posting doesn't work for him as a posting style.

Exactly. It's as disconcerting as this feedback forum nonsense. By the way, I wasn't going for stream of consciousness. I was going for juvenile.

Who are you kidding. Posting doesn't work for him as a posting style.

Some People Suck *

*Used by permission.

Exactly. It's as disconcerting as this feedback forum nonsense. By the way, I wasn't going for stream of consciousness. I was going for juvenile.

Love yea Doc. :applause:

Love yea Doc. :applause:

Pipe down! I wanna hear more about the boob-age...

:popcorn::insane:

Might be an idea to alphabetize each entry in this section, making sure that all the threads are fixed and cannot be bumped to the top. Much easier to find a boardie that way...

Well, it was just a thought. :cool:

Then we'll be having people change their user names to aardvark :grin:

• Administrator

The idea here is that threads are easy to find because people link them in their signatures. Kudos should be beneficial to people, so most should link them. If they dont, (shrug) their loss?

If that fails, there's always the search function.

The idea here is that threads are easy to find because people link them in their signatures. Kudos should be beneficial to people, so most should link them. If they dont, (shrug) their loss?

If that fails, there's always the search function.

My first go-round here I was quickly advised a lot of people turn signatures off.

Search not sort is a good general rule, but doesn't seem to be the way of the masses quite yet.

Inserting the hyperlink rather than relying on my signature is trivial, and I think the whole idea is much better than the previous kudos spaghetti monster. I'm happy to use it.

Leon