• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hellblazer, Dillon page listed with 99p start, plus opinion?

4 posts in this topic

I've listed this page on ebay with a 99p start and no reserve. A down-and-out Constantine in 4 of 5 panels, being mocked by a snide wineseller. Have at it if interested:

hellblazer68p8.jpg

I'm thinking about selling my other Hellblazer art, but I don't know what it will go for. I have some nice (to my mind) early pages which weren't easy to find. If they'd only sell for $150 a page or so I'd rather keep them, as they would be difficult to replace.

Stuff like this double page spread from #6, and the title page from #8. I really like them because I read those early issues to death back in the 80s. It may be that I appreciate them more than the market would, in which case I shall keep them, or maybe they'd attract a decent amount of attention?:

Hellblazer6pg4-5.jpg

Hellblazer8pg4.jpg

Thanks for the votes of interest. When I threw out $150/pg as an example of a low price (too low for me to part with it), I was thinking double page spread = 2 x 150 = 300 (still too low) :)

I've had some interest, so I will try to price it. Thanks for the opinions!