• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 Oversized 1970's reprint went for over $400 on eBay.

9 posts in this topic

What is the world coming to? Do those buyers have money to throw away? Will they get their $$ back when they realize the book they purchased is you-know, kindling? Isn't that a scam by the seller, looking to take advantage of novice collectors?

What is the world coming to? Do those buyers have money to throw away? Will they get their $$ back when they realize the book they purchased is you-know, kindling? Isn't that a scam by the seller, looking to take advantage of novice collectors?

It is the very same, The famous first.

Oh and at the bottom of the description (could not fit it in the pic screen) it said no eturns under any circumstances.

Such a joke.

The guy who won just gave $400 away. An F1st Bat 1 in that condition is worth maybe $5.

:sick:

It is the very same, The famous first.

Oh and at the bottom of the description (could not fit it in the pic screen) it said no eturns under any circumstances.

Such a joke.

The guy who won just gave $400 away. An F1st Bat 1 in that condition is worth maybe $5.

:sick:

I think I have 4 or 5 of the silver edition. If anyone wants to send me $400, I would consider selling. :banana: