• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS GA: Captain America Comics - #31 and #47 White! - SOLD!!! Thread Closed

8 posts in this topic

Collecting too many series...ugh...anyway this listing is for two nice Cap issues...so please take a look. These are booth nice books, particularly #47.

I prefer money order on these two books. Paypal okay for funds transfer from known board member in good standing only (funds transfer or credit card). Not interested in dealing with anyone on the probation list. Shipping and insurance to anywhere in continental USA or Canada is $20. Books will be shipped in an oversized box with lots of protection for transit. I have mainly bought books from board members, but not sold a lot here - but hopefully Dino and Rick (whom I have bought books through) would give me a thumbs up reference. I also recently sold a book to Peter. :hi:

First person to issue the :takeit: guy in the thread gets the book. I may consider offers via PM, feel free to do so if so inclined. Books were not purchased as pressed or pressed in my possession. Here we go...

Issue: Captain America Comics #31 (1943)

Grade: Unrestored - CGC Graded 3.5 with Cream to Off-White pages. Case in excellent condition.

Notes: Alex Schomberg bondage cover. War cover w/Captain America.

Asking Price: $725.00

img0397u.jpg

Issue: Captain America Comics #47 (1945)

Grade: Unrestored - CGC Graded 6.5 with, yes WHITE pages. Case in excellent condition.

Notes: Alex Schomberg War cover w/Captain America. Last German war cover - V-5 Rocket cover. This cover kills... :cloud9:

Asking Price: $1295.00

img0399lp.jpg

***PLEASE NOTE***

Glare is from the camera flash and not on the slabs or books. Sorry but my scanner sucks, so pictures are best. Slabbed issue #47 is in a slab protecting bag, so that wrinkly look on the front around the letter "A" and "C" is from the bag and not on the book or slab. Can take other pictures if anyone is interested.