• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Many Agendas

206 posts in this topic

CGC apologists can preach all day but it doesn't matter unless their message is getting across.

That reminds me... where is Darth? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Last I saw him he was running naked through the streets waving his CGC 10 Origin 1 in one hand and a copy of Cherry Poptart 1 in the other... from what I could tell he was screaming "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" and was up to the part about "pinned and wriggling on the wall" when he rounded the corner and disappeared from my view...

It wasn't pretty...

Hello boys. I've been in Canada for a week. Can I get the trade paperback version of this? 27_laughing.gif

Nope... you have to suffer through it post by post like we did... smile.gif

I'm kind of fond of the discussion I had with RS halfway through the thread... thumbsup2.gif

Hello boys. I've been in Canada for a week. Can I get the trade paperback version of this? 27_laughing.gif

joe collectors being a winny little [!@#%^&^] because his sence and sensibilities were offended

I'm kind of fond of the discussion I had with RS halfway through the thread... thumbsup2.gif

Yes, and that Khaos chap was most astute and erudite... as always, I suppose.

Agreed... In fact, he probably preceeded me by several days in deciphering that "RS" stood for "Rocket Surgeon"... He is a bright one, no doubt...

Agreed... In fact, he probably preceeded me by several days in deciphering that "RS" stood for "Rocket Surgeon"... He is a bright one, no doubt...

OK, so I read this entire [!@#%^&^] thread.

Can somebody tell me, quietly, what was the impetus for it? Did somebody take a tinkle in JC's fruit loops? Did anybody ever tell the definition of a "Golden Shower"? When did the conversation switch to CGG? Pulp Fiction? What about Naomi?

Indeed, though he did have to work his way through the less-noble professions of:

Racket Stringer

Raccoon Sexer

Rump Shaker

Roiling Studebaker

before coming to the realization that the fraud in question did, in fact, surgically repair rocketships and rocketship accessories.

Can somebody tell me, quietly, what was the impetus for it? Did somebody take a tinkle in JC's fruit loops? Did anybody ever tell the definition of a "Golden Shower"? When did the conversation switch to CGG? Pulp Fiction? What about Naomi?

All I can say is that a "Golden Shower" has absolutely no perverse connotation except within the confines of Redhook's mind. (It was Redhook, wasn't it? Regardless, he's a bloody pervert. "Golden Shower" indeed.)

shy.gif

All I can say is that a "Golden Shower" has absolutely no perverse connotation except within the confines of Redhook's mind. (It was Redhook, wasn't it? Regardless, he's a bloody pervert. "Golden Shower" indeed.)

shy.gif

I apologize. It was ACES who was the pervert. Redhook is still a toffee-nosed pervert, but is far more harmless than the ultra-heinous Aces.

shy.gif

I assumed everyone knew what a Golden Shower was... Back when I used to sell fireworks every holiday season, we did huge business in "Golden Shower Fountains" and "Glitoris Light Rockets"... and no, I am not making that up...

As for CGG... well... I am to blame for that...I am hoping to start a brawl at the Portland show on Sunday... They don't have enough money in their budget to drive all the way to Seattle. But I am hoping they have enough money to catch a Greyhound to Portland... Maybe if I am lucky they will bring more of those nifty flyers they printed out 2up on an inkjet printer and tore in half on the way to the con like last time... thumbsup2.gif

I am hoping to start a brawl at the Portland show on Sunday
893frustrated.gif

Not my fault you're gonna miss it... 893naughty-thumb.gif

You gonna bring a camera? confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif

I may... there's a horde of teenaged Asian girls that always dress in catsuits for the show... Might have to record that for posterity. thumbsup2.gif

893frustrated.gif

I may... there's a horde of teenaged Asian girls that always dress in catsuits for the show... Might have to record that for posterity. thumbsup2.gif

Also...take a pic of the buxom assistant's "eyes"! tongue.gif

893frustrated.gif

Also...take a pic of the buxom assistant's "eyes"! tongue.gif

Oh, since you never looked up long enough to see them you mean? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't feel bad... I have known her for two years and couldn't tell you what color her eyes are... stooges.gif

Don't tell me you missed the highlight!?

My 2500th post! grin.gif

This is just another flame war thread in a long line of them.

Just do lots of this... popcorn.gif